Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Horaiyo Shirou
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    431 for t5 attempts? That's pretty awesome if so, means we need one less accuracy piece now.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Shamirah Zullya
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 59
    Quote Originally Posted by horaiyo View Post
    431 for t5 attempts? That's pretty awesome if so, means we need one less accuracy piece now.
    Replace Titan's Earrings with Allagan's Earrings
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Typrix Fields
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Could be just me but it seems that FFXIV-App may be parsing pet (own) accuracy incorrectly for whatever reason. I just did T5 with another summoner and I tested this out. I had 100% Garuda accuracy (according to FFXIV-App) with 438 accuracy but on my parser his Garuda parsed ~96% with 439. Will test more next week in T1-5.
    (0)

4. 01-09-2014 06:14 AM

Player
    Character
    Horaiyo Shirou
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    I'll try to remember to load up the parser when we go into t5 later this week and compare with someone else in my group.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Luna Clear
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Typrix View Post
    Could be just me but it seems that FFXIV-App may be parsing pet (own) accuracy incorrectly for whatever reason. I just did T5 with another summoner and I tested this out. I had 100% Garuda accuracy (according to FFXIV-App) with 438 accuracy but on my parser his Garuda parsed ~96% with 439. Will test more next week in T1-5.
    The 4% miss rate I reported for my Garuda was also based on data gathered by someone else from my group (I don't run parsers myself). That's some pretty confusing info.
    (1)

7. 01-09-2014 08:47 AM

Player
    Character
    Kuroyasha Tenshi
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 70
    If the acc has been lowered on the pet then praise hydaelyn. After trying out smn Ive lost some interest in my blm and am interested in gearing it up. Id like to have it in mostly allagan on the body (have all the accessories outside of a couple primals) if i can and save myths for heals and mnk when it gets there soon.

That myth summoner robe is pretty cool, but that jang-a-lang on ya head though...smh no lol
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Luna Clear
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60
    Watch it boy, lest you make powerful enemies for insulting the phallic symbol of our supremacy.
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Horaiyo Shirou
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Just turn headpiece effects off, that's what I do. I can't stand looking at the horn, even if it is part of summoner history. Of course, I hate how all of the summoner myth pieces look, so maybe it's just me. Hurry up vanity slots, I don't want to keep looking at my stupid, tiny wings.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Luna Clear
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60
    To quote a wise internet scholar of old: "Nostrils flaring, I lower my head. My horn, like some phallic symbol of my potent virility, is the last thing you see as skulls collide and mine remains the victor. You are now a bloody red ragdoll suspended in the air on my mighty horn."
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Horaiyo Shirou
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    I admit, I lol'ed at that.
    (2)

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast