Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Player
    Character
    Dante Goldenpaws
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Makes me miss the old days of running Dynamis in FFXI praying for Treasure Hunter to get us some good loot.

I kinda hate that NOTHING drops from NMs anymore in XIV, it's purely coffers/tokens - what the hell's the point of adding THF then?
    (1)

Player

There'll be a forum search minigame.

OP will have 0 points.
    (0)
    "Absurdity is the only reality."
    ~Frank Zappa

Player
    Character
    Arant Aleite
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkista View Post
    Yeah I'm 100% sure the new Tomes will have a weekly cap. But I hope the Tomes will be used for CoB gear instead of this stupid RNG crap. Watched my wife get MNK legs 2 weeks in a row in a PUG, Just like I've only seen 3 piece of Tank gear drop in over 3 months. RNG sucks on content that has week long lockouts.

They'll just boost Myth tomes to like 750 a week cap I doubt they will remove it.
    Yea I don't like RNG and lockouts - that's pretty dumb. But I do like RNG in spammable dungeons like HM Primals. CT lock out is even better designed than Coil's.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Arkista Valentine
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by cotti View Post
    There'll be a forum search minigame.

OP will have 0 points.
    And you are the Forum Search NAZI! You say the same thing or something similar in every post you make 75% of the time. It really does get old, I know you want those "Thumbs Up". Does it matter how many threads there are on the same topics we're not JP we don't roll like that. How about you start contributing something useful for a change like "many" others on these forums do. A lot of people want to help make this game better and keep it around for many years to come. So please stop Trolling and help make the game better. I know its hard for you but please try.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lolo Landerlu
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    2.2 aint coming for another two months.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Arkista Valentine
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Jubez187 View Post
    Yea I don't like RNG and lockouts - that's pretty dumb. But I do like RNG in spammable dungeons like HM Primals. CT lock out is even better designed than Coil's.
    Sadly CT does have a better Lockout system than CoB, If only they would fix the loot issue on the last boss. SE really has to step it up a notch when it comes to these lockouts. Not going to start turning this into a doomsday thread but, A lot of people I know have already left the game sucks. I know its going to take time to get things better, Just hope its sooner than later.

Quote Originally Posted by LoLo View Post
    2.2 aint coming for another two months.
    Yah late Feb/ Early Mar.

Quote Originally Posted by Velox View Post
    Well seeing how we got AF through a quest, and relic through a quest...I would like to see an epic quest system set up for AF2. But it shouldn't be as easy to get as AF. Maybe a full-length quest (like for relic) but for each piece, tuned to a point where it will take a good amount of time and effort to get the best gear in the game.
    Would be pretty cool to have to quest the gear and can maybe only do one piece per week. But this is SE, It will probably be on a new Tome set.

Quote Originally Posted by gadenp View Post
    I am against them releasing the next new top tier high level gear so fast. Come on it has not even been a year or two and you want to release new end game loot?

I still am leveling my main toon, not to mention my subs (which do not have a single allagan yet).

Do not mind if they release alternate top tier loot compatible with current gear or better looking vanity slot items.

But don't you all think it is too fast for new gear especially with current RNG systems.

Regards.
    I don't like it either gear needs a longer lifespan than 3 months. We don't have an official word on anything, But going by launch we will see 2-3 new gear sets per Patch. And now that SE is back on track I'm willing to beat that each patch will have one new top end gear set if not two. Because Yoshi did say that there would be to ways to obtain High End gear like we have Allagan/Relic.
    (0)
    Last edited by Arkista; 01-08-2014 at 01:49 AM.

Player
    Character
    Skadi Felis
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 70
    i'm sure AF2 would be obtainable like AF1, with quests
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lolo Landerlu
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by NefGP View Post
    Makes me miss the old days of running Dynamis in FFXI praying for Treasure Hunter to get us some good loot.

I kinda hate that NOTHING drops from NMs anymore in XIV, it's purely coffers/tokens - what the hell's the point of adding THF then?
    I've pretty much given up on a THf job because I feel that even if it is released in this game it will be worthless and play crappy. If THF doesn't get daggers and can't dual wield daggers as well as steal and mug I'll level it but I def wont be gearing the job past level 50 lol. Also it better have gear af gear holter top with puffy pants.
    (0)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3