Restored Potion of Phantasia bug

ISP:
    Comcast

Type of Internet Connection:
    DSL

Internet Connection Speed:
    100 mbs

Date & Time:
    The item restoration request was placed on 11/03/2013, and received on 11/13/2013. I do not have the exact time on which the item was taken from the moogle.

Frequency:
    Once, due to the way the potion works. It is removed upon use.

Character Name:
    Zeus Laser

Race of your character when the issue occurred.
    M Roegadyn

World:
    NA - Leviathan

Class/Level:
    The item requires gear to be stripped, I had my monk stone in which would of made me 50.

Area and Coordinates:
    Character panal

Party or Solo:
    Solo

NPC Name:
    None

Monster Name:
    None

In-Game Time:
    Approximately 6 p.m

Steps:
    Detailed steps on how the issue occurred.
    *Please try to include the following details.

What you were doing when the issue occurred.
    I used my item restored potion of phantasia, in Mor'Dhana - Revenants Toll.

Please do your best to write using official terms for item names and action names.
    After I removed my characters items; I exited game, and returned back to the start menu. The option to re-customize my character was available. I clicked the option to re-customize character. After I clicked the option, the appearance data was preset, and I do not have any saved character appearances. And the appearance that was set basically looked exactly as I did when I first started the game as a Lalafell. The screen that came up after was character customization complete, leaving no opportunity to customize features.

When this happened, I was under the impression that an item restored potion of phantasia did not leave you with all the re customization features as it did from the first time you received it.

Error message
    Failure to load previous appearance data.

Note:
    I am not bothered if another potion can not be restored. I hope to gain two things from this. One, that my character can at least go back to the original class, Roegadyn Male, when I first used my potion after one month subscription. Which I am more than willing to still take the penalty for the one account item restore. And two that this does not happen to another player as appearance to players is a very important aspect of any game.
    (0)

Greetings ZeusLaser,

We thank you for posting your concerns regarding Restored Potion of Phantasia. I have made sure to submit all of your information to the development team and they will thoroughly investigate this matter based on your report. Unfortunately, I cannot guarantee that a direct response will be posted on this thread, but I do recommend checking Here or Here for any details regarding the development team's investigation.

Thanks for your report!

- Furlamseere
    (0)