Thread: Issues on GP

Player
    Character
    Seraphyn Carbuncle
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90
    I really don't have a problem with current system. If you synth what's the name "currant" its' a used item that replenish 300 gp (with cooldown). I think it's craftable also...alchemy?

What I find helpful to regain gp is simply harvesting nodes for crystal or just plain resellable/crafting items. You get 25gp/node and can quickly regain entire bar rather than standing around waiting for the tics. I tend to use this after a gathering leve...who doesn't need crystals?

I wouldn't mind a job action that bumps the number of tp return say...double per swing for say for 25gp? Though, this would break the leve challenge somewhat if you could use this to regain gp on regular node and then gather leve node. So maybe not.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    M'ete'leskum B'leskum
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Cordial is unfortunatelly not craftable - you can only receive it as leve reward. I also use the shards / crystal gathering to "speed up" the GP regen however even then it was slow and you can easilly miss the unspoiled node if you've arrived later on.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Woobs Runesong
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    I'm a bit surprised nobody seemed to notice the confirmation of vanity set for 2.2 and that it would work like transmog in wow where a look is saved to an item.
    (1)

4. 01-22-2014 04:31 AM
    Reason
    Nevermind

Player
    Character
    Drako Lombardi
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 60
    I guess so far they still don't want to increase shard/crystal yields. I know in early alpha/beta you could get more. I wouldn't mind a increase, it would make it less valuable to the RMT and easier to get for us that farm it for our self. I do know it would hurt those that may farm it for gil. Also I kinda wished they were going to reduce the cost of some of these abilities. Its just a tad to high I know a lot of people feel that way, from the previous posts we have had on this subject. I guess in the end I'm just looking for it to be more convenient for the ones that lv both their DoL and DoH to go together, then anything.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Deadzone Night
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 16
    Quote Originally Posted by Covenant View Post
    I really don't have a problem with current system. If you synth what's the name "currant" its' a used item that replenish 300 gp (with cooldown). I think it's craftable also...alchemy?

What I find helpful to regain gp is simply harvesting nodes for crystal or just plain resellable/crafting items. You get 25gp/node and can quickly regain entire bar rather than standing around waiting for the tics..
    1. that GP item is not craft-able, it also can only be used once every 5 minutes.
    2. Most nodes only give you 4 harvest attempts. You get 4GP an attempt so most nodes give 20 GP not 25GP.
    3. Have you ever timed GP regen vs. harvesting a node? Time wise, they work out to close to the same. Also, harvesting can take a lot longer if there are any Fates near by due to lag.
    It just seems faster, since your not standing around doing nothing, watching the clock tick.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ecks Grimoirath
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    Honestly my only complaint with GP is that it's regeneration while inactive is waaaaaaaaay too slow. Yet MP, HP, and TP regen extraordinarily fast in comparison... which is a good thing for those stats.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    M'ete'leskum B'leskum
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Highlanderx View Post
    2.You get 4GP an attempt so most nodes give 20 GP not 25GP.
    3. Have you ever timed GP regen vs. harvesting a node? Time wise, they work out to close to the same.
    2. Nope - it's definitely 5 GPs per swing (however your "calculation" is correct - it's +20 GP for 4 attempts nodes).
    3. It's Faster for sure - I've measured / tested it myself mainly when the unspoiled node is about to dissapear from the same "start point" I'll gain GP significantly faster while gathering than just iddling ...
    (0)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3