Character
    Axe Fury
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60

Coil Drops

Dear SE,
    Please allow us to get a token or something from coil that we can exchange for allagan gear with Rowena.

I say this after running coil for 4 months and seeing nothing but DRG and Healer gear and accessories drop.

Our coil group is excellent and we even cleared Turn 4 in under 7 mins back when very few people could even attempt it. But looking at our gear you would think we had never entered coil before, that is unless all 8 of switch to our WHM or SCHs, that are fully decked in i90 healer gear from coil.

Seriously, we can't even greed most of the healer gear when it drops anymore because we all have it, while our mains are in Mythology gear.

If you can't give us tokens then make it so we can at least have some influence on what drops in coil.

4 months of frustration... We would have stopped coil all together if there was an alternative to some kind of end game.
    (4)
    Last edited by Royze; 01-01-2014 at 03:44 AM.

Player
    Character
    Orophin Calmcacil
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    I think this is something they would consider doing in 2.2 when the new tier of Coil is released. Until then, they want you logging in and fighting the RNG gods to get the loot you want so you keep paying that subscription.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Axe Fury
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60
    While I agree and know this is what they intended, it doesn't mean it right and the best way. Its the quickest and easiest way to prolong people's subscriptions, but its not the best.

They could easily solve this issue with introducing a system like the Extremes. Complete turn 1-5 and get a token. 3 tokens = any piece of armor you want.

More incentive to complete turns 1-5, and some balanced reward. Right now, the system is more discouraging than encouraging to continue to subscribe.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Princess Snowybell
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    I understand how you feel. Our static team has 2 bards and since September they have gotten less than 5 loots. I haven't got my gear too. Only accessories.
    (0)