Player
    Character
    Evinne Lesilette
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 90

Instanced Housing

I had a look at Mediums since I'm getting close enough to consider getting one. Only to find that a single one has 80 participants. Getting a small is rough enough at my recently failed 20 participants, but it's clear there's still not enough houses to go around. It's not fair, and we really should just make the switch already. This new system isn't it.

To any who want to jump in and tell me it's not an issue, and to go play other games with better Housing. No you. That is all you will get from me, good day.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Eloy Impia
    World
    Maduin
    Main Class
    Reaper Lv 90
    Laughing at the pre-emptive callout, but I don't think instanced housing is the answer. Lately, I've been more and more interested in the idea of housing wards with malleable plots. If any plot could accommodate a medium or large, much of the demand would be satisfied.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Ashley Hallowheart
    World
    Marilith
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 80
    No you.

Go play any other game with instanced housing, FFXIV has ward housing.

You're welcome.

Good day.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Ahri Izumi
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by AnneWand View Post
    Da ich in diesem Forum keine einfache Möglichkeit finden kann einen Thread zu posten (geschweige denn Antworten zu meinen Threads zu sehen), werde ich zukünftig meine Meinung als Kommentar unter eure Threads setzen und hoffen, dass sie jemand liest...sorry!!!

Hier mein heutiger Vorschlag: Wie wäre es (vielleicht in der nächsten Erweiterung) mit einem „Begleiter-Sammler“...also ein NPC der sich vorgenommen hat ALLE Begleiter zu bekommen. Ähnlich wie Khloe könnte er uns wöchentliche Aufgaben geben, bestimmte Begleiter bei ihm abzugeben. Hierfür bekommen wir dann (nicht handelbares) Zeug...eventuell Notenrollen, Kostüme oder andere einzigartige Begleiter, oder auch irgendwelche Ticket, die wir sammeln müssen, um eben Kostüme, Notenrollen...zu bekommen. Aktuell sind die Preise sowas von inflationär, dass es eigentlich gar keinen Sinn mehr macht, die zu farmen! Was soll ich sonst in FFIV machen?

English please? ; x ;
    (1)
    A hope is that bright light burning within each and everyone of us!

Player
    Character
    Cid Heiral
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Brignadalee View Post
    It's not fair, and we really should just make the switch already.
    "Why don't the devs just do the thing they've made zero indication they have any interest in or technical capability of doing?!"
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Altria Pendragons
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 90
    I had a look at Mediums since I'm getting close enough to consider getting one. Only to find that a single one has 80 participants. Getting a small is rough enough at my recently failed 20 participants, but it's clear there's still not enough houses to go around. It's not fair, and we really should just make the switch already. This new system isn't it.

To any who want to jump in and tell me it's not an issue, and to go play other games with better Housing. No you. That is all you will get from me, good day.
    If you are looking for instance housing, honestly, go find other games
    FF14 will stick to Ward system, whether you likes it or not
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Ayan Calvesse
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Reaper Lv 90
    Have you considered relocating to Dynamis?
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Kali Nasha
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Botanist Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayan_Calvesse View Post
    Have you considered relocating to Dynamis?
    Leaving all of your friends and your FC for only a CHANCE at getting a med/large just isn't worth it whatsoever. If you only want a small, sure go for it; It is still slim pickings for any desirable plots.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Jojoya Joya
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    An unfortunate drawback for choosing to play on the one world that vies with Balmung for the top population spot. Most worlds are fairly close to where they need to be for overall housing; the lack comes from the limited supply of the larger plots.

We do have instanced housing, it's called apartments but it's substandard compared to what an instanced housing system can be. If SE implements Housing Mirage and if apartments are included, would that be an acceptable solution for you, or is part of your issue wanting access to an outdoor area to decorate and not just a larger interior?

Quote Originally Posted by Yuniko View Post
    English please? ; x ;
    It wasn't related to housing, I think the poster was trying to get a different subforum and picked the wrong one.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiproberts View Post
    Leaving all of your friends and your FC for only a CHANCE at getting a med/large just isn't worth it whatsoever. If you only want a small, sure go for it; It is still slim pickings for any desirable plots.
    I'm guessing you and all of your real life friends must live in one huge house together.

No one has to leave their friends if they go to another data center to get a house. All it means is hopping in the car (using data center travel) to get where the friend lives.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Verandux Palivanne
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Divinemights View Post
    If you are looking for instance housing, honestly, go find other games
    FF14 will stick to Ward system, whether you likes it or not
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexiaD View Post
    No you.

Go play any other game with instanced housing, FFXIV has ward housing.

You're welcome.

Good day.
    Yes!, those people need to go away as far as possible. Otherwise there might be enough people asking about it and devs might actually listen and implement housing system slightly better then begging RNG for 0.2% chance of getting a house bigger then just a small
    (3)

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast