Character
    Merrigan Gilgard
    World
    Spriggan
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 90

Housing item cap

Hi hi,

Can we expect an increase in this limit? 20 in outdoor is particularly low (small plot); has this already been mentioned?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Khryseis Astra
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Merrigan View Post
    Hi hi,

Can we expect an increase in this limit? 20 in outdoor is particularly low (small plot); has this already been mentioned?
    They said we will be getting interior item limit increases sometime in 7.x, but they haven’t said anything about exterior.

While I’d like to see an extra 10 or so outdoor slots added across the board, due to the nature of the wards, I’m not holding out much hope.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Merrigan Gilgard
    World
    Spriggan
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 90
    Thank you for your reply. 10 is exactly the number I'd like to have in addition - it often doesn't take much to make the whole look "alive", and it's a shame to find yourself limited...

Anyway, too bad if there was no mention: I'll just have to live with it for now, hoping they'll fix it.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Ayan Calvesse
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Reaper Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Khryseis_Astra View Post
    They said we will be getting interior item limit increases sometime in 7.x, but they haven’t said anything about exterior.

While I’d like to see an extra 10 or so outdoor slots added across the board, due to the nature of the wards, I’m not holding out much hope.
    Did they actually say for sure it will happen?

*equips his housing cap*
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Khryseis Astra
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 90
    Yes, I think it might’ve been mentioned in earlier interviews, but they said it was planned for 7.x in the same LL that mentioned the “housing mirage” thing.

(And as a side note, someone on the “Housing Sucks” thread in general, that is probably buried under benchmark threads, found another translation that called it glamour instead of mirage… so who knows what exactly that will entail! lol)
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ayan Calvesse
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Reaper Lv 90
    Yes, I think it might’ve been mentioned in earlier interviews, but they said it was planned for 7.x in the same LL that mentioned the “housing mirage” thing.

(And as a side note, someone on the “Housing Sucks” thread in general, that is probably buried under benchmark threads, found another translation that called it glamour instead of mirage… so who knows what exactly that will entail! lol)
    I've heard they were looking into it; but I haven't heard confirmation it for sure would happen; that's why I am asking; as a parent I've told my kids "we will see" for things that I expect them to get off my back about :-P
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Roll Ryuko
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 90

I'm excited for that as I can flesh out my Apts, I'm hoping for 50 slots to put some food on the table!
    (1)
    "On a distance island, far away from civilization.."
    SandIslandExpansev2.carrd.co

Player
    Character
    Khryseis Astra
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 90
    I was looking at other things and came across one of the slides they showed in one of the Dawntrail previews. No details, but it’s there!

(0)

Player
    Character
    Jojoya Joya
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    I was looking at other things and came across one of the slides they showed in one of the Dawntrail previews. No details, but it’s there!
    Still not certain about the outdoor furnishings though we can hope.
    (0)