Page 12 of 328 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Kio Solais
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Culinarian Lv 90
    I want to take one of these and turn them into one of these for the lawn.
    (11)

Player
    Character
    Namirei Varahn
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Kio View Post
    I want to take one of these and turn them into one of these for the lawn.
    Yes! I agree wholeheartedly.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lil Wayne
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50

200 items....

so saved for months, bought a mansion, put some partitions up(which cant have wall mounted items placed on them),made crap load of furniture, placed it all, hit this ridiculously low item cap, took some items out, wiped tears, made some more partitions, walled off 2 thirds of my basement which is now un-accessable.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Lil Wayne
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50

no, seriously 200 items???......

so I'm going to assume that the SE ptb have some well thought out calculated plan where theres a reason why they charge you 10 times the price of small, and give you 50 times the space of small, but only let u place 4x the items as small. Seriously Im not sure whos doing your math over there but the item cap to square yalmage ratio is seriously skewed, Now I could write you a book on all sorts of cool wants and wishes but this ITEM CAP towers over them so far that I cant even start, I mean if the moderator relays 1 thing and only 1 thing it has tobe the ITEM CAPP(mostly for large), some clowns in here are saying like 250-300, wrong try upwards of 500. ive got 2/3 of entire floor walled off, NO wall mounted lighting even though there so many of them to craft, hardly any table top items, and lots of echoes from all this remaining open space.
    (6)

Greetings, everyone!

I’m stopping in again to bring you some more information about plans for housing that are in the works!

As mentioned briefly during Letter from the Producer LIVE, in patch 2.2 we will be adding a cultivation system, which will allow you to cultivate crops from your house’s garden and use them for things such as cooking.

Additionally, though this is something for the future, we are currently looking into making it so you can dye furnishings that cannot presently be dyed.
    (66)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Player
    Character
    Serenity Grace
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Greetings, everyone!

I’m stopping in again to bring you some more information about plans for housing that are in the works!

As mentioned briefly during Letter from the Producer LIVE, in patch 2.2 we will be adding a cultivation system, which will allow you to cultivate crops from your house’s garden and use them for things such as cooking.

Additionally, though this is something for the future, we are currently looking into making it so you can dye furnishings that cannot presently be dyed.
    • Can we have a board outside so people can write what's on their mind about eksterior and interior of the house?
    • How about having a big screen inside the house for watch FC members doing instance or primals?
    • It will be nice for players who logout inside the house that their characters remain stay (with away sign) and the characters walk around inside or outside the house (sit or doze) for few days (avoiding quitter) or until they logged in back.
    (21)

Player
    Character
    Krokov Reynall
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Greetings, everyone!

Green Acres is the place to be! Farm living is the life for me!
    (9)

Player
    Character
    Krokov Reynall
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Heavell View Post
    • Can we have a board outside so people can write what's on their mind about eksterior and interior of the house?
    • How about having a big screen inside the house for watch FC members doing instance or primals?
    • It will be nice for players who logout inside the house that their characters remain stay (with away sign) and the characters walk around inside or outside the house (sit or doze) for few days (avoiding quitter) or until they logged in back.
    90 in. and add a refrigerator and microwave!
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Kaelie Niie
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    How about an all Server Message when an FC buys/builds a house? We really need something to bring people's attention to housing in general and with prices the way they are a server message would not be spammy. House purchases on Gilgamesh have been in the range of 2-3 a week at the highest.

I am not sure about the "board outside so people can write comments on the house" but a little more information on the house on the placard would be nice. At the very least please add "Established: <Date>" on the placard.
    (6)
    I'd rather be in Zitah

Player
    Character
    Wiggly Pinworms
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 60
    There's is not a lot of room in the "yard" to cultivate much in a FC house. Hopefully your talking about personal housing and we actually have a yard/lawn.
    (7)

Page 12 of 328 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast