Page 211 of 328 FirstFirst ... 111 161 201 209 210 211 212 213 221 261 311 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,110 of 3278
    Player
    Character
    Nyx Nemhain
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 68
    I've always wanted a chaise lounge, just like the one in house Fortemps; actually any house Fortemps furniture would be a welcome addition lol bonus if they are dyeable as well!

(17)

Player
    Character
    Rosalyn Valeroyant
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyx_Nemhain View Post
    I've always wanted a chaise lounge, just like the one in house Fortemps; actually any house Fortemps furniture would be a welcome addition lol bonus if they are dyeable as well!

100% this.
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Ciel Ouranos
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    My only request is to rework the ludicrous system that makes things start disappearing when you have over 40 intractable items in your house. I was finally getting around to decorating my FC's mansion that was acquired with the newest wards and my will was crushed when I learned of this limitation. Like some FANCY items like GS games and matanga lamps and dreadwyrm statues I can see having a graphical impact that would merit such rendering throttling, but if tiny food items and blank partitions and flower pots are having the same impact, your engine is terrible and needs some recoding. Like how is a goldsmithing station or armoire any more graphically intensive than any non-interactable furniture? I'm so confused about why this is how it is. It seems so broken and it makes so many things off limits when decorating, especially a mansion.

Like thanks for raising the fish tank cap to 10, Should I delete my FC's crafting stations or NPCs if I actually want 10 visible fish tanks??
    (8)

Player
    Character
    Souji Hanamura
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Cielouranos View Post
    Like how is a goldsmithing station or armoire any more graphically intensive than any non-interactable furniture?
    A good point. And even apart from that, if it has something to do with the 'information' that needs to be stored as something interactable v not, then okay. But I think that items whose interactivity is tied to "setting them up" but not "using" them (i.e. fish tanks, wallpapered panels, paintings) shouldn't be "interactive". They should be adjusted in the housing menu. That would at least lower some of the worst offenders.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Evogolist Lunaire
    World
    Yojimbo
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90

More Retainer Poses

Not sure if this has been suggested and not sure how much it would affect things server side, but I think it would be nice to have either animated static poses for our retainers. Poses such as them doing gardening animation, fixing something, or just lifting crates or something, anything that makes the housing areas feel more alive. If not animated, then I guess just some more poses to choose from in general.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    K'rina Sato
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 90
    More Item Slots Please

Really. While I'm absolutely loving the new furnishings we've been getting lately, space is getting to be a problem again. It's difficult to put out a sake set, or some mood candles, or create some blinds for your windows when you're already maxed out everywhere else. So please, look at upping the available space again? Maybe 75 more slots for small, 150 more for medium, and 200 more for large? That would reasonably allow us to put in a lot more detail and still have room left over for new things or seasonal items.
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Brynne Lagaao
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    This has probably been suggested, but I went back 15 pages and didn't see it, so I'm just going to toss it out there. Can we get a feature for personal housing that allows tenants to create their own room like we have with FC housing (with permissions enabled, of course)? I'm hoping that the solution for alts that was mentioned in an interview a little while ago will add them as automatic tenants and I'd love for them to have the ability to create their own little room in the house.

Also, a small indoor gardening plot for apartments and FC rooms that allows crossbreeding would be wonderful.
    (8)

Player
    Character
    K'rina Sato
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Brynne View Post
    This has probably been suggested, but I went back 15 pages and didn't see it, so I'm just going to toss it out there. Can we get a feature for personal housing that allows tenants to create their own room like we have with FC housing (with permissions enabled, of course)? I'm hoping that the solution for alts that was mentioned in an interview a little while ago will add them as automatic tenants and I'd love for them to have the ability to create their own little room in the house.

Also, a small indoor gardening plot for apartments and FC rooms that allows crossbreeding would be wonderful.
    Oh my god I love this idea! I could set up my bedroom without it eating items slots, and use the freed up slots for something else! <3
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Taiyo Shikasu
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 80
    Guillotine lawn item. Interactable too.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Erilsa Leadleaf
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 90
    A wallmounted door to nowhere, you could include flavor text (or maybe even a quest?) referencing that key and cursed ring quest from FFVII.
    (0)

Page 211 of 328 FirstFirst ... 111 161 201 209 210 211 212 213 221 261 311 ... LastLast