Page 192 of 328 FirstFirst ... 92 142 182 190 191 192 193 194 202 242 292 ... LastLast
Results 1,911 to 1,920 of 3278
    Player
    Character
    Nephie Elz
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 90
    Just a few ideas.
    • Flat walls.
    • make the undyeable furniture dyeable.
    • allow the ability to dye more parts on furniture.
    • add miscellaneous items in the empty space of the manor counter's open shelf with a faucet (luxury items should have perks like that).
    • hanging pots on either the manor counter or manor stove
    • a folded folding ladder
    • a mop and bucket,
    • a broom.
    • Miqo-freindly windows.
    • doorknobs that are not the size of my head.
    • a small bookshelf that would have the width but only half of the length of the walnut cartonnier.
    • remove the middle window in apartments.
    • add a little more space at the partition door by at least an inch so as not to scrape the floor and go over rugs without clipping.
    • a larger variety of vanity mirrors: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CpQBhvZO4U
    • Remove chamber pots from existence since Eorzea will now have plumbing and therefore toilets...
    • An increase to the amount of space available to sm/apartment/fc-room by 5ft wide 5-10 ft length.
    • Improvements to outward appearance of apartment structures (example: the lavender beds).
    • A doubling of the number of apartment structures in housing areas.
    • A coffee maker.
    • A few life guards at the swimming areas.
    • Oh, and some water slides, please.
    (7)
    Last edited by MPNZ; 01-08-2018 at 12:00 AM.

Player
    Character
    Nutella Chocolate
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    -Please continue to develop improvements to the system to allow for even more furniture slots.
    -Increase of apartment size to encourage players to use them. (it should be larger than an FC room).
    -Allow removal of pillars or allow furniture to clip through them. I wish to have cabinets that are flushed against the wall.
    -Half vertical walls.
    -Paper partitions that do not function as doors.
    -Minions roam inside house.
    -Allowing more freedom of placing objects on tabletop.

Thank you SE.
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Meera Khei
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    Odds are this has been requested already, since I don't frequent this part of the forum. Either way, can we in the future get:
    • Two- and three-section partitions. Just like the ones we have now, but they're double or triple length. Would be a real slot-saver.
    • L-shaped partitions, for the same reason.
    • Box and barrel sets. Right now making a space look busy takes too many slots.
    • Groups of materials, like the ones we see behind vendor stalls in Revenant's Toll. Same reason as above.
    • I- and symmetric L-shaped bar counters. Cause goddamn.
    (12)

Player
    Character
    Nephie Elz
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 90
    If players are allowed to move lighting fixtures in the future: maybe it would be better to make some of them in smaller sizes
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Nephie Elz
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 90
    In general it would be a great idea to make 3 apartment new structures per ward and then increase the item limit for houses by 25-50 units. Preferably, implementing them in the order of:
    1. Increasing the number of apartment structures and apartments
    2. Increasing the item limit by 20 units
    3. Removing the wall pillars
    4. Adding canopied terraces/balconies to apartments and back doors to homes
    5. A miniature greenhouse outdoor furnishing that would be small enough to fit inside apartment balconies
    6. new wards
    (3)
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ewwwwwww, it's all glowwy again!

Player
    Character
    Kanade Huin
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 90
    More greenery in The Goblet. It's so drab when there are no events going on. Maybe something like this:

It would also be nice to have an actual fountain (with moving water) in that Brimming Heart centerpiece.

The cliff walls or the stone walls should be a slightly different shade so they don't blend in with each other. The Goblet has too much brown in it and it makes it look drab and dead.
    (7)

Player
    Character
    Nephie Elz
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 90
    I really want to buy a portable Garlond Ironworks heater right now... Pleeeeeaaaase?
    (0)
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ewwwwwww, it's all glowwy again!

Character
    Qojon Dejon
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 70
    More tabletop food with monster parts.

(0)

Player
    Character
    K'rina Sato
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 90
    I'm sure some, if not all, of these have been mentioned, but...
    1. Let us paint the white walls. It's maddening that I can color the white partitions any way I want, but I can't paint my walls the same way.
    2. tacked onto that, please, please, please, look at allowing us to add different wallpapers/flooring to specific sections instead of all one kind across the board.
    3. I also would enjoy the option of having half paneling on wallpaper. I know some of them sorta do that already, but I would love to be able to have wooden paneling under whatever wallpaper I'm using.
    4. Stairs. Just, stairs. Preferably ones we can build to different heights/styles, but at least something we can put along a wall to get to a loft.
    5. I would also dearly love to see more indoor plumbing. Specifically, sinks of various kinds, toilets, and actual shower stalls. (Though that combined carbuncle tub/shower works real well too!)
    (2)
    Last edited by Kytrin; 01-25-2018 at 07:49 AM.

Player
    Character
    Vidu Moriquendi
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    I cant imagine that this hasnt been suggested before, but I dont want to go through 192 pages and since its not in the game yet, it cant hurt to suggest it again:

I'd like to have all treasure chests as housing items - the normal ones, but specially the primal and raid ones. They look really cool and it would be so nice to have them to build or own little treaure chambers and such!
    (7)

Page 192 of 328 FirstFirst ... 92 142 182 190 191 192 193 194 202 242 292 ... LastLast