Page 190 of 328 FirstFirst ... 90 140 180 188 189 190 191 192 200 240 290 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,900 of 3278
    Player
    Character
    Lorelei Fenrir
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 70
    Probably been suggested before. Could Clothes and Weapons, bought from the Mogstation store, be allowed to be stored in the Armoire?
    Some pieces are able to, like old seasonal stuff, but others aren't, like the Blackbosom gear.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Mimiji Miji
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Loreleithe1st View Post
    Probably been suggested before. Could Clothes and Weapons, bought from the Mogstation store, be allowed to be stored in the Armoire?
    Some pieces are able to, like old seasonal stuff, but others aren't, like the Blackbosom gear.
    They said that in 4.2 we will be able to add mogstation items to the armoire (no clue about IRL event items though).
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Soki Yagami
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Abelfei View Post
    I know there isn't an actual sushi bar, but if you look on Eorzean Estates (FB group), or the SE housing thread, or even HousingSnap, there are alot of cool sushi bar creations out there. One good one I saw used the Hingan sideboards hooked together like alot of ppl do for stuff, and then ran white half partitions through them.
    I know, I've set one up myself, but nothing come close to a sushi bar:

We simply don't have a solid rectangle table with "overlapping" top. Imagine the Glade/Oasis/Riviera Round Table, but in square/rectangle shape instead. The closest thing we have at the moment is the Hingan Fire Pit, but there's the fire/pot thing in the middle... We can use Riviera Wall Shelf on Half Partition, but the width isn't enough imo, plus it will kill item count faster than I do Lalafells.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Sylbritt Muscadet
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 89
    I would like Black-out panels to go over existing windows.
    Sometimes a window is in a really annoying place. You can push furniture in front to cover it, but the daylight always streams through. Some way of blocking the light would be nice.

I'm thinking of something that is not a full partition but wall-mounted and large enough to cover any window we have.
    Dyeable would be a plus, as would being able to hang a crafted window or picture over it and not have the original window poking through.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Rhegar Reborn
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 80
    i think it would be cool we could lean the Mhachi Coffin up against a wall the thing takes up a lot of space and that sux for cottage rooms and you could make it look like your npcs are standing inside of it and a skeleton item would also be neat
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Soki Yagami
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 70
    Can we get some kind of full-wall plant partition please? Something like on the right of this image:

(7)

Player
    Character
    Milloux Allard
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Rogue Lv 80
    The new partitions you can add wallpaper to are fantastic - and I especially appreciate that they added them to match each housing location, too.

Could we possibly get a white/dyeable partition with the oasis/riviera/hingan/glade details as well? I love the dyeable partitions, but they can look really jarring and out of place without the molding / baseboards on them!

While we're at it - more subtle / subdued wallpapers and flooring, please! The gold leaf wallpaper is gorgeous, and a step in the right direction - but I would love to see more not novelty-wallpapers - and especially not for for $5 a pop.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sin Catvrix
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 70
    So many things id love to see but really for my sanity..............

Can we PLEASE have a White Partition Door.
    Just let me color the door frame to match my wall colors
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Livia Crane
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 90
    I'm not entirely sure why we don't have a rotate 90 degrees button. Seems like it would have come up a lot sooner.
    (2)

Character
    Matthieu Desrosiers
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Reaper Lv 90
    Can we please get some herbs and vegetables to hang on the wall for our kitchens? Bunches of garlic, rosemary and thyme would work very nicely for that!
    (3)

Page 190 of 328 FirstFirst ... 90 140 180 188 189 190 191 192 200 240 290 ... LastLast