Page 178 of 328 FirstFirst ... 78 128 168 176 177 178 179 180 188 228 278 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,780 of 3278
    Player
    Character
    I'shtola Maqa
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by MorfineCeres18 View Post
    Since we can swim now it would be great to be able to have a swimingpool in the garden!
    Well no word about swimming pools but i know for 100% certainty we will be able to swim in the housing area
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Aster Enelysion
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 70
    I'd also like a wider variety of placards for outside the houses' gates. Our options right now are the default ones and the Grand Company based ones that I pretty much never see anyone use. Instead of Grand Company ones, how about placards based on the primals? I can picture some people using icy Shiva ones in greater number than the GC ones combined. Of course, then comes the question of how you'd go about implementing primals' designs on various placards.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Anesuto Naito
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 85
    just wondering, is armoire now available for private housing/apartments other than going to the inn and store them?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Qt Melon
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by ern815 View Post
    just wondering, is armoire now available for private housing/apartments other than going to the inn and store them?

It always has been available for private housing. It's a craftable item.

http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodest...m/48b68a5c217/
    (1)
    Last edited by QT_Melon; 09-13-2017 at 02:38 AM.

Player
    Character
    Alinhbo Rhiki
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by ern815 View Post
    Yes it is. I just bought one off the MB a few days ago for my house.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Erilsa Leadleaf
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 90
    A stable or placemarker to show off a notchocobo mount on your front garden.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Mirage Peacifilia
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 70
    I have my personal house. And, I am solo player.

I want Microscopically Small Mogwall but it must be crafted by using free company workshop. There is no way for me to craft it.

And, the price is in market also pretty high.

Please kindly help on this. Add in mog station, add a workshop in personal house or other solutions for this.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Fox Briarthorn
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Culinarian Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by KoshikiMurasaki View Post
    I have my personal house. And, I am solo player.

I want Microscopically Small Mogwall but it must be crafted by using free company workshop. There is no way for me to craft it.

And, the price is in market also pretty high.

Please kindly help on this. Add in mog station, add a workshop in personal house or other solutions for this.
    Assuming the character you're using on the forums is the one that owns the house, you're in a free company currently that has housing. Do they happen to have a workshop you can use to build one? You could also gather the mats up ahead of time (a good idea anyway) and then hit up the party finder to see if anyone has a workshop you could use. Just remember you need 3 people in your party to hand the parts in and whoever is handing things in need the appropriate crafting level to do the turn-ins.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Mirage Peacifilia
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Dustytome View Post
    Assuming the character you're using on the forums is the one that owns the house, you're in a free company currently that has housing. Do they happen to have a workshop you can use to build one? You could also gather the mats up ahead of time (a good idea anyway) and then hit up the party finder to see if anyone has a workshop you could use. Just remember you need 3 people in your party to hand the parts in and whoever is handing things in need the appropriate crafting level to do the turn-ins.
    Thank you for answer. I understand the system well but no-one doesn't cooperate on this. It's big problem to me as solo player although, I'm in FC.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sylbritt Muscadet
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 89
    Quote Originally Posted by KoshikiMurasaki View Post
    Thank you for answer. I understand the system well but no-one doesn't cooperate on this. It's big problem to me as solo player although, I'm in FC.
    If your Free Company has housing and a workshop but they won't help you with this, shame one them! In your position I'd be looking for a new Free Company. Seriously, access to the workshop and personal housing skins should be a perk that anyone in a FC can enjoy. It's a pity you're not on my server, we'd be happy to help you out.

There is hardly any content in the game that is FC exclusive, and for this reason I'd hate to see house-skins etc go onto the Mog-Shop. I'd like there to be more incentives for people to join a FC, not less.
    (0)

Page 178 of 328 FirstFirst ... 78 128 168 176 177 178 179 180 188 228 278 ... LastLast