Page 71 of 328 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 121 171 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Evogolist Lunaire
    World
    Yojimbo
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    Another suggestion I would like to make is the ability to plant trees on our land. Of course it can be limited to like maybe one or two...three at max. Not to take away from the open world content, but it would be nice to use our botany classes for gardening. Let's say nothing to rare, but more so some of the easy to access low level lumber or botany stuff. Basically in other words, we need more stuff to do and interact with in the housing areas. I think gardening and being able to stable and raise your chocobo was a step in the right direction, but there still feels like there's something missing to really make housing feel like an actual virtual home.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Gralwyb Waekgohtwyn
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 90
    Add a drain to the shower stand, for those of use who want it as just a free standing shower, would be small enough to not be visible for those that combo it with hot tubs.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Taisai Jin
    World
    Twintania
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 64
    Not an idea, but a question;

Does anyone else find that benches do not work when under the new cherry tree? I'll either be force to the end of the bench not under the tree, or sit on the bench as if it was the ground...

OK disregard that, seem to have fixed the issue (think they were too close to the wall? not really sure, ruled out the tree though). Request time;

Can we have more dynamic effects on outdoor furniture? The valentines day furniture and now the cherry tree both produce effects. Not a fan of the valentines day one, but the cherry tree makes my garden feel more "alive". Fish in ponds (and bigger ponds) has been asked to death, but I'd quite like to see insects and birds occasionally visit...

Thinking about it, pets for houses were mentioned in the past no? I know that was in the context of having minions walk around, but what about special furniture which comes with its own "minion"? A small beehive furniture which has a little bee swarm fly around your garden? A bird bath with a copy of the Bluebird minion to fly around? Dog house shouldn't need explaining. Would be much more controlled than "Your minions wander around your house" so hopefully easier to implement...

I really want a bird bath furnishing now either way... Having birds actually visit it would be a massive plus though.

Oh, thinking about the cherry tree... Only improvement I'd make to it is adding some of the blossoms to the ground as part of the furniture, since it is perpetually shedding them. But that gave me a completely separate idea; Pile of Leaves! Would be a great autumnal piece of furniture, and nothing says fire hazard quite like an open camp fire next to some freshly raked leaves! Big enough so Lalafell can hide in it, please.
    (6)
    Last edited by Nalien; 03-04-2015 at 05:05 AM.

Player
    Character
    Flo Fyloord
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 80
    Maybe a triple triad playing table, to allow us to play TT within our estate?
    (9)

Player
    Character
    Eirwen Mackenzie
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 60
    Man... 71 pages, so no idea if this is mentioned before.
    • Please allow for FC members to be able to use furniture inside the personal rooms of other FC members. Like lamps, showers, retainer bells and crafting units.
    • Or... Please give us the ability to buy extra rooms that can be accessed and decorated by the entire FC, like the main floor. Like personal rooms, but public this time. It would be nice to create some special themed rooms like a kitchen, bathroom, crafting room, etc.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Taisai Jin
    World
    Twintania
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 64
    I was playing Triple Triad against Joellaut and noticed some of the furniture in his room... Can Alchemist please make potion based furniture? Would be quite nice to have a sort of treatment/medical room in my Free Company Estate.
    (4)

Character
    Selli Noblesse
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Might have been said before, this is my first time in this thread.

-I'd like to be able to log out via the bed in my personal room. My favorite thing about being a noob was logging out in the inn room, I thought that was so cool and the cut scene was adorable. I'd really like to see that in the houses as well, it might encourage people to use their rooms more.
    -I remember reading that they need to make it so when you log in/exit a duty that you're not kicked out of the house, but I'm mentioning it again.
    -I think it'd be nice to have the CS journal, toy box, and hair dresser in the houses as well. I think inns are a very nice idea for those without the housing option, but for those who do have a house/personal room, it just becomes a pain when you want to change hair and/or watch a CS.
    -Personal rooms and lawns need more item slots. A lot of the events lately have been outdoor items and my FC has a small house and 20 items looks like nothing.
    -I'd also like to be able to put minions in rooms/houses. I'd love to come home and be greeted by my little black courel kitten. :3
    (9)
    Last edited by Selli; 03-24-2015 at 06:31 PM.

Player
    Character
    Elim Lovecraft
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Dear devs,

Please add a slab of raw meat so I can place it on my alter.

(3)

Player
    Character
    Pterois Volitans
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60
    how about a corresponding item for a minion so that once placed inside your house, the minion will be allowed to roam around the house and sit on stuff. i.e. cat bowl with food so that all the cat minions you have collected can come out at once and laz about effectively make you a crazy cat lady lol. or...

-miner kit (ropes, pickaxe, boots) / Miniature minecart
    -dust / broom
    -small fruit tree / baby opo opo
    -fish tank / fish
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Ksiulix Vonpuffypants
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 60
    I'd like to thumbs-up Pterois' suggestion.
    • House Minions: Just a reiteration of above. It would be neat to be able to designate a "house minion" that would meander around the house and interact with objects.
    • NPCs: Right now the housing districts only have guard NPCs walking around. It'd be neat if there would be tourists, traveling merchants, etc. that would help make the zone feel less like a museum. So, kind of similar to the famous visitors in Mor Dhona, maybe people just walking around the area, stopping to admire some houses, maybe even showing up inside public houses.
    • NPC cont: It'd be cool to have traveling merchants/vendors that maybe sell stuff we can't get with the housing vendors -- like Tallow Candles for example, or even more useful stuff. Maybe a traveling artist that sells his unique paintings in each district, and you could play him in Triple Triad.
    (5)

Page 71 of 328 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 121 171 ... LastLast