Page 62 of 328 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 112 162 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Taisai Jin
    World
    Twintania
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 64

Or can you place certain indoors furniture outdoors as well? Cos creates and stools would be perfect here... Other than that... The market place in Revenant's Toll has a lot of nice furniture I'd like to set up near Retainers, armor and weapon stands particularly.

Also, sadface that estate Retainers don't offer a discount. Just have them take 5% off the asking price when you go to them in person and remove the 5% sales tax from estate sales. Simple and effective, only other change would be to have the Market Board display a Retainers location if they're on an estate (assuming it doesn't already, have not checked).

Would a new exterior fixture be possible? Lawns would be nice as an easy way to change up the garden. Could have inbuilt paths, I really regret trying to make a stone path work on large/medium sized gardens... Takes up far too much space and in my opinion just looked bad in general. A lawn fixture could easily remedy this though. You could have various styles and various patterns of paving/decking.

Also ponds. Bigger ponds and ponds with fish. Make it happen. We got some eastern furniture this update, I'd quite like an eastern garden as well... Proper cherry blossoms would be nice, rather than using something that requires 12 potent poisoning potions to create...
    (1)
    Last edited by Nalien; 01-23-2015 at 01:43 AM.

Player
    Character
    Tayolynn Medfazyre
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 72
    Outdoor and indoor fountains.

I still miss my fountains from White Knight Chronicles.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Taisai Jin
    World
    Twintania
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 64
    So I just got myself an Oriental Partition. Love it.

It does leave me wanting quite a lot though...
    • Oriental Partition (without door).
    • Oriental Wall.
    • All existing Partitions (with door).
    • Partitions to match various Wall types, like Masonwork Partition.
    Heck, I'd like Partitions in general to work better... I am getting really frustrated trying to set up a wall, having the snap function not work as I'd like it (why do they seem to snap to seemingly separate grids? It should snap them together so they're perfectly aligned...), having overlaps create mesh glitches... I can't stick a pillar in the default walls for symmetry purposes... Heck, I look at the Glade Wall and the Glade Partition and I think "Why are these not identical?", there are tiny differences which just end up looking bad in my opinion...

Actually, going back to the snap grid, can we actually view it the same way we view the grid when moving HUD elements? That would be really helpful for lining stuff up...

Oh, and... *looks at chocobo stable* Can my Chocobo please relax? Would be great if they could wander a bit, but the nature of gardens probably makes that very difficult, but at the very least the poor fella can sit down and curl up to sleep like so many Chocobos throughout Eorzea do, right? Little things like that really make the place come alive. So would visible fish in my pond, or small bluebirds flying from trees/bushes... Setting idle pose on Retainers would be great too.
    (2)
    Last edited by Nalien; 01-23-2015 at 10:16 AM.

Player
    Character
    Kusari Tsukihi
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 90

I've already sent in-game notices, but decided to add them here

Things I'd like to see them implement for housing:
    • Hammock: Craft-able or purchasable from housing vendor, either tied between two trees or on a stand so you can 'tie' it to a support of your choosing (via overlay)
    • Fishing pond: would supply a type or types of fish. Would be useful for raising fish like finger shrimps and rothlyt oysters for making bouillabaisse, and other things like that.
    • Animations for using crafting benches. All my crafts are maxed, but for immersion's sake, I'd love to 'act' like I was using my cooking stove.
    • New /doze animations for beds, and potentially hammocks (crosses fingers). Maybe implement the inn animations and make beds usable for logging out/exiting the game.
    • Interchangeable 'scarecrow' for large gardens. I kind of want to play my aetheryte or a path light in the middle of the garden patch, just for something different.
    • Rugs, wall-mounted, or table-top items that don't take up allowances once placed. Especially unique things that will be destroyed once removed. Pretty difficult to implement, I know, but since they haven't upped the item allowances for Mansions, there's a lot of empty floor, wall, and usable surface space that I'd love to see filled.
    (2)
    Last edited by Kusari-chan; 01-23-2015 at 04:24 AM.
    A Moon on the water, a wind in the trees, all and none belong to me.
    And so I must wander, down a road e'er long, over mountains, through valleys, singing these bard songs.

Player
    Character
    Pterois Volitans
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalien View Post
    Oh, and... *looks at chocobo stable* Can my Chocobo please relax? Would be great if they could wander a bit, but the nature of gardens probably makes that very difficult, but at the very least the poor fella can sit down and curl up to sleep like so many Chocobos throughout Eorzea do, right? Little things like that really make the place come alive. So would visible fish in my pond, or small bluebirds flying from trees/bushes... Setting idle pose on Retainers would be great too.
    having the choco wander the yard would be amazing... or at least a portion of land in the immediate area of the stable.
    (2)
    "Try not. Do or do not. There is no try."

Player
    Character
    Cidel Paratonnerre
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90
    Not sure if it's been brought up, but I would love to choose what the NPC vendors/mendors within private/ FC houses wear, much like how the retainers can be customized.
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Meier Michaelis
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60
    Why do we keep getting new items and no new space?
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Leon Staker
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50

hmmm

would it be possible to buy a house for 2 people in a near futur? i mean like a for married couple could buy a house & have the same rights on it.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Misty Mew
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    copy Rift dimensions...period

from massive space, to the UI, , offering many many textured building blocks of varying shapes (not all premade finished furniture)
    full complete control of everything

in a nutshell that is what I would like and expect from a new mmo like ffxiv.
    se always thinks small + expensive

I am very happy they have a form of housing!! but it could and should in 2015 especially be far more complex , engaging and allow for player creativity, as of right now its totally simple and restricting
    (1)

MORE HIGH HEELS + INSTANCED HOUSING! !

Player
    Character
    Taisai Jin
    World
    Twintania
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 64
    So I decided my Private Room will be an office, and split it up with a partition to have a nice little reception area.

Looks great, except the ceiling light is stuck in the partition and the lighting just looks bad as a result... Could we either remove ceiling lights completely (Emperor's New Ceiling Light?), or let us move fixtures?

Also my office will not be complete without a portrait of Raya-O-Senna; Make it happen. Expanding on that it would be nice to have portraits of all Job related NPCs... Grouped and non-grouped like the Sultana/Flame General portraits.
    (2)

Page 62 of 328 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 112 162 ... LastLast