Page 44 of 328 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 94 144 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Lenne Mei
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Miner Lv 65
    Could we set alarms on our chronometers? I'd like to be able to set a time (Eorzean time) to be alerted while I'm in the house caught up in other things like crafting. It would be extremely helpful to get to the hidden nodes on time.

Also, I know I've already mentioned this, but while I'm on the topic of clocks--Could you please make a cuckoo clock that has a chocobo that comes out and kwehs every hour? It would be so cute!
    (2)
    Last edited by Lenne; 08-23-2014 at 02:16 PM.

Player
    Character
    Quintalian Palidor
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Rogue Lv 90
    Here's some more furnishing suggestions!
    I don't need a lot of functionality in these, they just need to look good.

(Indoor Furnishings)
    - A Magic Pot, as in the creature in Labyrinth of the Ancients and on the Isles of Umbra. A lamp, statue, or the real thing, whatever it takes.
    - A wastebasket. This was one of the first furnishings that one could obtain in FFXI, or at least one of the first I got.
    (Tabletop)
    - A set of red wax candles. Similar to the ones found throughout Tam-Tara Hard Mode.
    (Wall-mounted)
    - A framed adventurer's certificate.
    - A group portrait of the Scions of the Seventh Dawn.
    - Grand Company recruitment posters, using the designs from the Lodestone posts about the GCs.
    - An Imperial propaganda flier, possibly in two flavors: original and defaced.
    (Rugs)
    - A bearskin rug. We have bears now, and their pelts go great in front of fireplaces.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Alisette Dumont
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Shneibel View Post
    Can I request more carbuncle furniture ? I would like to have carbuncle Sofa & bookshef
    I'd like to have a yellow Carby Armchair!
    You know... the exact same model that we have now, but with a yellow Carby
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Goji Degotye
    World
    Twintania
    Main Class
    Botanist Lv 79
    I only have one crafting class to 50 and have not obtained any master recipie book yet so I may be missing out one some furniture (I don't know if they have any), but I am struggling to find a decent flooring. More carpet options would be great.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Shneibel Panipahr
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Moqi View Post
    I only have one crafting class to 50 and have not obtained any master recipie book yet so I may be missing out one some furniture (I don't know if they have any), but I am struggling to find a decent flooring. More carpet options would be great.
    master recipe doesnt effect your housing furniture recipe. You get all housing furniture recipe as a lvl 1 crafter, you just cant make most of em because you dont have enough stats required
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Waekswys Styrmwyn
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 60
    Just got my small house (solo FC) and kinda disappointed at the limited exterior "furnishings" available. Really like to see things like a Koi pond with 2-3 fish swimming around, trees and bushes that flower based on the in-game season. Other "natural" landscaping options (not a fan of the game themed monuments, striking dummies, etc) - I'd love to just have a nice garden.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Your Character
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Blue Mage Lv 60
    Being able to set your home point to your personal room. Would be an extra incentive to have a personal room and be great for people who miss having their mog house as their home point in ffxi.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Meru Maru
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 90
    Would very much want:
    Not being kicked out of the house and room upon logging/exiting duty.
    Able to customize the vendors' gear.
    A watering can that can water an entire garden at once.
    Better visibility on the gardens so people can know that a plant needs watering or can be fertilized without actually clicking. Like if it hasn't been tended recently, have it grow weeds or the soil looks baked. If it's been fertilized, make it slightly sparkly or something.

Better UI for chocobo stables

Just a quick mock-up... I hate managing menus, and I like to see more information at a glance. Having the orange rank number to show capped xp really isn't enough for me. I'd like to see the entire xp bar without having to right-click into the details. I'd also like to see at a glance who's got that purple choco, and maybe mouse-over something to see that it's actually Gloom Purple.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Titor Jaraba
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 90
    I want more alchemy supplies/science supplies. I really want my personal house/FC room to look as much as a laboratory as possible.
    Beakers and other equipment would be nice. Right now there is only the microscope and the alchemy furnace (Which does not look sciency/alchemic AT ALL).

Some plain white floor and white walls would also be awesome.

Ooh oooh ooh and floating aetheric geometries in cases, or as pictures, or something
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Thayos Redblade
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 70
    I'd like to request the ability to buy a house. Hyperion needs more wards! My FC has 15 million gil but now land to buy with it.

If more wards were added though, and my FC could participate in the housing content, then I'd like to let my minions play in the yard.
    (0)

Page 44 of 328 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 94 144 ... LastLast