Page 22 of 328 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Vivekke Cruornex
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Blacksmith Lv 50
    Just increase the god damn item cap and I'll be over the moon. Why have you not mentioned anything about this at all Camate when this is by far the most asked for improvement to housing? If there are no plans to increase it at least tell us.

A LOT more wall items would be much appreciated but also kind of redundant without the cap being raised.
    (3)
    Last edited by Nex; 03-17-2014 at 12:37 PM.

Player
    Character
    Kayko Kitsune
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 60
    Low dining/coffee tables please. Would really like to have a floor sitting area. Saves on piece count too with no need for as many chairs to make it look right.
    (2)
    You can go anywhere you want in this world with a single blade.
    This may be a virtual world, but I feel more alive here than in the real world.
    -Kazuto Kirigaya

Player
    Character
    Meier Michaelis
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60
    I was wondering..if possible - could you make it so we experience the "rain/wet" effect when we are in the hot tubs/baths and when we get out for a few minutes or so.

Also long tables...like a long, fancy dining table.

Edit: Can I request please for /doze on the couches and rugs (in front of the fireplace)
    (4)
    Last edited by Meier; 03-17-2014 at 05:00 AM.

Player
    Character
    Edhe'li Merwyn
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Weaver Lv 90
    Can we please have the windows on the inside of the house match the outside ones? It's kinda weird that our glass-panelled door is solid wood from the inside.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Lei Lani
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 60
    Dunno if been suggested before... But can we get new housing items with seasonal events available only during event matching the theme,
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Bubian Arkangelbane
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    Sorry if this is a duplicate. Just wanted to suggest mount stalls for player housing. Like maybe a yard or basement feature where we can show our mounts in stalls (like horses).

Also will there be something like skyrim where we can place certain weapons on a wall mount? Maybe a glass box for rings etc...

Skyrim has very cool housing options. I also thing it would be awesome to have a house in the coerthas highlands or something like that.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Ninime Nime
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    I think it would be adorable if we could "release" our minions inside the house. Minions that are not following us could be allowed to run around and interact with the environment and other minions.
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Rena Cebe
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 1
    Larger rugs. Large houses could use larger rugs.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Inai Amadjiah
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    Skimmed this whole thread and only saw one thing similar regarding different types of partitions.

Everyone suggests increasing the furnishing limits but in case that doesn't happen (its getting increased for small housing though), I'd like to see double length partitions added. It would probably save quite the bit of space for houses (probably most larges) with many rooms or hallways. Plenty of houses have used 2-4 partitions side by side I'm sure, so I doubt a two in one wouldn't be too hard to add compared to adding scaling options.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Yoso Carrasco
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 74
    I'd like more variety of like... actual flowers to use outside the house. Flower beds, bushes, hedges, etc, none of this exotic weird stuff like coral, anemones, flytraps, etc.

We only have 2-3 actual flower pots for the outside and they are extremely tiny.

Also maybe some way to lay down a walkway would be nice, might be weird with how some houses are oriented but maybe the walkway could just be tiled and we could place them how we like.
    (3)

Page 22 of 328 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 ... LastLast