Page 212 of 328 FirstFirst ... 112 162 202 210 211 212 213 214 222 262 312 ... LastLast
Results 2,111 to 2,120 of 3278
    Player
    Character
    Jojoya Joya
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    Quirky idea that a couple of my FC mates and I just dreamed up - a Cinematron. It would be similar to movie theater screen or big screen TV in appearance and show cutscenes (likely low resolution versions). It would have a play list similar to the Orchestrion so those with permissions could choose cutscenes from among those they've already unlocked.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Milloux Allard
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Rogue Lv 80
    - Arcane circles / runes to place on the floors and walls
    - More spooky & magical artifacts & items (crystal balls, cauldrons, etc)
    - More open books / general desk clutter (a set of tarot cards spread out)
    (8)

Player
    Character
    K'rina Sato
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalette View Post
    - Arcane circles / runes to place on the floors and walls
    - More spooky & magical artifacts & items (crystal balls, cauldrons, etc)
    - More open books / general desk clutter (a set of tarot cards spread out)
    I would like to see them do other things first... slot increase, wall painting, pillar move/removal... but once they finished that I would like to see more of this kind of thing. It would be fun to decorate the house spooky for Halloween, and tabletop items really make a place look lived in.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Souji Hanamura
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90
    General clutter yes please. So many spots in-game have a cup here, a jar there, a plate or a spoon or a book or a knick-knack. It would be a pain in the rear given the item limits but I'd love to have more of those options! The wine glasses were a good start, don't stop there.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Iyami Galvayra
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    While rearranging my toy shelves, it occurred to me that I'd like taller open shelving. I'm using Oasis Open-shelf Bookcases, and I can't put most of my boss miniatures on the lower shelves due to clipping. Anything taller than Ultima Weapon starts poking through and it looks bad.

Also, I'd love to be able to put stuffed toys on my bed. I can clip footstools through it to fake it, but that's an extra slot taken away from something else.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    K'rina Sato
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyMollusk View Post
    While rearranging my toy shelves, it occurred to me that I'd like taller open shelving. I'm using Oasis Open-shelf Bookcases, and I can't put most of my boss miniatures on the lower shelves due to clipping. Anything taller than Ultima Weapon starts poking through and it looks bad.

Also, I'd love to be able to put stuffed toys on my bed. I can clip footstools through it to fake it, but that's an extra slot taken away from something else.
    You can easily float a stuffed toy onto a bed or sofa. Since those are tabletop items just put one on a riviera shelf attached to a partition and drag it over to your bed. Position as desired then turn off counter placement. Move your item around a little before releasing it to break the link and the pull the shelf and partition back out. Voila! Plushie on the bed!
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Kurotora Iga
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 90
    1. Make certain things table top and let the troupe stage or stages in general act as tables
    2. Housing item limit especially large, move from 400 to 600 or do it like this +50 small, +100 medium, +200 large for items
    3. increase visible object limit 2-3 times for housing
    4. being able to place object anywhere in room whether it is floating, eg adding a Z axis that can be togled for placement so can make spetacular lofts and the likes, being able to rotate items on walls would be nice too. ( it was possible in starwars galaxies old MMO )
    5. ability to chose internal wall layout other than skins for current ones would be nice, to be able to create unique features and such and eg. remove house type windows as pleased or move them around as like.
    6. more furniture, such as dining and sofa tables would be nice, indoor ponds that can be placed into the floor would be a nice feat too eg. creating an indoor pool.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Milloux Allard
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Rogue Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Kytrin View Post
    I would like to see them do other things first... slot increase, wall painting, pillar move/removal... but once they finished that I would like to see more of this kind of thing. It would be fun to decorate the house spooky for Halloween, and tabletop items really make a place look lived in.
    So by all means request those things in this thread!

I request all sorts of items I'd like to see pretty frequently.
    (0)
    Last edited by Nalette; 07-26-2018 at 10:41 PM.

Player
    Character
    Mimiji Miji
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    Can you guys please fix your Snap-to-Grid feature?
    Items don't seem to snap to the same grid. You can have multiples of the same items set with snap to grid, facing the same way, and some of them will not set straight, shifting closer to one side or shifting forwards-or-backwards.
    This is really annoying when you are trying to set furniture up systematically (for example, I'm trying to make a floating loft with pillows as the floor or if you are trying to make a theater).
    (9)

Player
    Character
    Kio Solais
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Culinarian Lv 90
    Would be kind of cool to be able to see the grid.
    (6)

Page 212 of 328 FirstFirst ... 112 162 202 210 211 212 213 214 222 262 312 ... LastLast