Page 160 of 328 FirstFirst ... 60 110 150 158 159 160 161 162 170 210 260 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 3278
    Player
    Character
    Soki Yagami
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 70
    Not sure if I requested this before, but can we get the ghost Edda that can blink (as in appear and disappear) like the one in town?
    (2)

Character
    Matthieu Desrosiers
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Reaper Lv 90
    Can we please get a portrait of Regula Van Hydrus?
    (7)

Player
    Character
    Mimiji Miji
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    Can we get some floor-to-ceiling shelves/cubbies like the Mounted Bookcase (preferably actually usable selves)?
    Also, more plants and planters, please. I would love some planters like the outdoor ones we currently have, like the Planter Box and Large Planter Box.
    Also-also, please make more items dyeable, please. >w>
    (11)

Hello, Housing Enthusiasts!

Thanks for continuing to share your feedback and ideas with us! Just wanted to pop in to let you know that we've forwarded these ideas to the dev. team to use as resources for the future.

Please feel free to share any other housing ideas and feature requests you may have.
    (17)
    Chenin "Luxpheras" Matthews - Community Team

Player
    Character
    Atra Veritas
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 70
    Hey so this is an idea for a new housing glamour made through FC crafting. We have a lot of basic glamours like the Arm's Supplier and the Eatery, and we have cute ones like the Mogwall and the Chocobo Wall, but i feel there is room for other styles of architecture and theming for housing.

I have always liked the architecture of Haukke Manor. It's gothic windows, it's interesting roof design and its strange topiary designs would all make for an interesting house glamour. We already have several Haukke Manor themed furniture pieces, it seems that the house glamour should also be added if possible. So if it is at all possible to make the outside of our houses look like Haukke Manor, please use this idea if it is possible.
    (10)

Player
    Character
    Wyntir Nox
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 80
    I'm sure this has been requested already, but in case it hasn't been, I'll post it anyway! :P

PLEASE make interiors (walls, floors and lighting) learned items. I'd imagine an interface similar to barding changes on chocobos, so you can change your expensive pieces without them being destroyed. :3 I feel like I can't experiment with my house because I don't want to eat the cost of the items I already have, or don't want to spend the money on an expensive interior, only to not love it and have to completely destroy it.
    (7)

Some people are like Slinkies. They aren’t really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Player
    Character
    Despair Senpai
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 80
    More Behemoth themed furniture please
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Niles Reise
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 60

Personal Housing Request

Can the number of tenants allowed to share a personal house be increased? It's a win-win proposition - helps to mitigate housing shortage and more of my friends would be happy.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Zohar Lahar
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    How about adding those plants in Dun Scaith just outside of Scathach's lair as outdoor furnishing? (the one with eyes)
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Mimiji Miji
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    An FC mate would like to request dead/frozen dragons and dragon skeletons for our front lawn, like the ones found in Coerthas Western Highlands... :B
    (1)

Page 160 of 328 FirstFirst ... 60 110 150 158 159 160 161 162 170 210 260 ... LastLast