Page 127 of 328 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 125 126 127 128 129 137 177 227 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 3278
    Player
    Character
    Kio Solais
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Culinarian Lv 90
    I don't know if it is technically feasible but just having a single plain carpet, wallpaper, and partition that were dyable would be the bee's knees.
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Fox Briarthorn
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Culinarian Lv 90
    After careful thought and my vast hatred for trying to make the aetherial wheel stand work in any of the rooms, I'd like to suggest a single wheel charger that looks like a blender when you have a wheel on it. Have one for each wheel level with a limitation on how many of each level can be added to the house. We only use our stand for grade 3 charges and that's a lot of space (and clashing colors) to use up for one item charging. It'd add a little something animated and flashy for bar/kitchen spaces as well!
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Seto Iteya
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 18
    I would love a "floor slot" for the outdoors, the perfectly cut, spotless grassy lawn has really grown old. Flooring options like dry grass, snow, water puddles, sand, etc. would give a breathe of new life to the feel of our gardens.

Also a dye that gave items an "old/worn out effect" would be neat. Like turning a normal wardrobe into a broken one, splintered flooring, cracked walls, etcetera. All these items are nice and give a feel of luxury. I'd like something with a poor/slum feel. The innroom at the Cloud Nine is a perfect example.
    (5)
    Last edited by Letbluevannback; 07-30-2016 at 09:28 AM.

Player
    Character
    Fox Briarthorn
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Culinarian Lv 90
    Board games! Let's get some table top games (housing items) for multiple people going. One person launches a game by clicking the board and then the game starts when the leader hits start or the max number of players have opened the board game (up to 6 players). Maybe some simple "make it to the end" type games based on dungeons or a unique story where you spin to move your piece forward, gather a card and do what the card says to something slightly more advanced where you can keep the cards and use them to your advantage to play against other players pieces on the board. You could also add collectable board game pieces for players to use beyond the default ones for added fun.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Hale Storm
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 70
    Still waiting for my Fish Tanks / Aquariums.
    (like the ones we had in FFXI)
    (6)

I used to be Noomy...then i took shiva's Hail Storm to my knee...

Player
    Character
    Spark Joy
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 80
    An idea not limited to inside housing, but a simple Green screen setup would be fantastic for making videos!
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Nymeria Galonodel
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Myon88 View Post
    I'd like to see a version of the Mahogany Partition Door to match every housing type (Glade/Oasis/Riviera).

It's your only option if you want a ceiling height partition with a door, but the kind of wood it's made out of doesn't match our houses at all - it ends up sticking out like a sore thumb.
    I know it doesn't help much but the Mahogany Doors are dyeable. I too would enjoy a variety of door designs but color isn't an actual issue atm.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Nymeria Galonodel
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by coco1851 View Post
    Sorry if this was already suggested not trying to steal anyone's idea but there is no way anyone is going to read every comment on 124 pages, so real free to let me know if it was already suggested. I was out doing my sylph daily as I was running up the tree it came to me, wouldn't it be cool to have sylph inspired housing wards, with tree house homes just like the one we run up for dailies only possibly a bit bigger because that platform at the top is kinda small, & the tents could be for the npc's to stand in. I personally would love this for a future update, what's everyone else think?
    I'd love it as a yard item. I know awhile back they mentioned something like a tree house but I haven't seen anything else about it. The sylph tree house is awesome and I'd love to have the round rug as an indoor/outdoor item as well
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sera Malqir
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymeria2x View Post
    I know it doesn't help much but the Mahogany Doors are dyeable. I too would enjoy a variety of door designs but color isn't an actual issue atm.
    Only the door itsself dyes though, not the partition that Myon is talking about. So you still have a giant Riviera wall in the middle of your room/house/mansion that has Glade walls, for example. Just because you wanted to have a door.
    That's unacceptable.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Fox Briarthorn
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Culinarian Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Dustytome View Post
    After making a little park area, I'd like to have more natural lighting options so how about a swarm of lightning bugs that move about for the yard.
    Fireflies incoming! (source)
    (0)

Page 127 of 328 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 125 126 127 128 129 137 177 227 ... LastLast