Page 11 of 328 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Maid Marian
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 60
    1) increase free company chest slots by 1,2 or 3 slots depending on housing size.
    2) add internal summoning bell, market board, and the book that allows you to view cut scenes which is available in the Inn rooms.
    3) add weather effects to the zone just like it does in their respective zones.... example thunder storms and raining in the shrouds.
    4) allow more items to be used as both indoor or outdoor. ( hot tubs, chairs and the gargoyle statues are just a few small examples )
    5) give a permanent buff towards exp or item drops or such scaled accordingly to the size of the free company house.
    6) more allowance space for more items to be placed inside the house for large houses.
    7) I know that there are a large group including me who would be able to rotate in which way the house sits on the plot so that your front of the house could be facing a different area of the plot.
    (12)

Player
    Character
    Pichichi Pichi
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Miner Lv 55
    Sorry if any of these have been posted before.

Aside from the obvious request of increasing the house inventory so we can place more items I would love to see:

-Save house layout feature: to save the placement of all furniture, floor, and wall types so you can easily revert back to previous layout after rearranging. I want to try many different things with layout but its too tedious to experiment and move things back.

-A jukebox: to change the music being played inside the fc house to other music in game. Could even use this idea as another thing to help the economy, having tracks being dungeon or mob drops, or from treasure maps.
    (13)

Player
    Character
    Kluya Heiral
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Jukebox is such an awesome idea. Also please give FC buffs according to the items you have in/outside of your house and the size of it.
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Kluya Heiral
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixonata View Post
    Disco Lights, Can i have it ?
    i wanna make my house look like dance club.
    thank you, xoxo

Downstairs of my FC house =)
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Miico Peppermint
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 90
    A housing setup simulator that everyone has access to would be pretty nice. Being able to setup the house whatever way you want and take screenshots would be very cool.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Runic Veritas
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    EDIT: Thank You SE for implementing this!!!!
    http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodest...2cae51e70137f7

I would like to see interactive furniture that could be used to give slight buffs to crafting (maybe small +5, +10 to craftsmanship or control) like workbenches or cooking ranges. Clicking on a workbench would open your crafting log and you would then craft on the bench rather than the little table or anvil that appears from thin air like normal, but with a slight bonus to your stats.

or maybe even a series of furnishings that gave VERY small increases like +1 craftsmanship per piece with a max of 5 furnishings.... so a total of +5 (only for FC members and only while inside the house)

Also the models are already in the game...

Culinarian

Weaver

Carpenter

There are many other pieces you can see just by exploring Eorzea.

Why do the NPCs get cooler furniture than we do?

.... and we also want to see some arcade machines with mini-games when Golden Saucer comes out ... like in VII
    .... and gambling tables like XI .... or tables for Parley, the little mini game from 1.0
    .... and yes, striking dummies for the yard
    (16)
    Last edited by Runic; 03-19-2014 at 04:21 AM.

Player
    Character
    Pots Talos
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Chocobo breeding.
    Which of course can lead into Chocobo racing
    (3)
    Dovie’andi se tovya sagain

Player
    Character
    Pichichi Pichi
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Miner Lv 55
    I second the strike dummy for being indoors but lets take it one step farther and enable pvp in your home between fc members for "practice" or fun. Can make training rooms or a dojo in your house.
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Adell Raynes
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    when future housing additions come out, I want them to require teamwork. not gil.

Like when we get a workshop addon. Go ahead make it take 3000 lumber/ingots and other ingredients.
    We'll have gatherers get it, and crafters turn it into materials. Just anything but gil.........

Ideas:
    Mission board (ala FF12 and Fairy Tale anime)

have gatherers collect raw materials (lots of common item, few new unspoiled items)
    crafters turn into useable items
    bring to house and house will update over time, eventually being fitted with the
    mission board. FC members could team up to tackle various challenges issued by SE!

Juke Box

Made the same way as above, but players will have to collect the music through
    quests, drops, dungeons etc (basically an over time completion thing to give players
    something to strive for)

I hope to see lots of additions in the future for housing!
    (7)

Player
    Character
    Kaelie Niie
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Happy Friday, everyone!

I just wanted to stop in and let you all know that the development team is currently looking into making and implementing seasonal event-related furnishings for your homes. Stay tuned to see if you will be able to fill your houses with hearts and snowmen!
    (*Please note actual snowmen may melt depending on the climate of your housing area requiring you to mop your home.)
    How about using the actual Housing Wards for these seasonal events? We want these zones to be completely decorated for whatever seasonal event is going on. We want the seasonal event vendors to be in the housing wards (every ward has a central event area please use them). We want other reasons for people who do NOT have a house to come in the zone.

Oh and how about a LOT more lighting options. Spotlights, Trees with lights in them, the lampposts from Goblet and Lavender Beds. More tall floor lamps, more wall sconces, ability to hang lights from the ceiling other than the chandeliers!. And an addition basement for EVERYONE not just small houses.
    (2)

Page 11 of 328 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast