Page 111 of 328 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 161 211 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 3278
    Player
    Character
    Quintalian Palidor
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Rogue Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by ncrmn View Post
    This is great news! My retainer has been doing business from under the Crimson Felt Mat's umbrella for some time now, wanting for proper shelter. I even suggested a Deluxe Retainer Counter with a canopy some time ago, so if they can be placed under the roof of this item, I'll be very satisfied.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Cloudy Twirl
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Miner Lv 90
    I personally would just like more Chocobo Stuff like a Chocobo Nest as a bed or Chocobo style dresser/lamp
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sera Malqir
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 90
    Just gathering up what I liked from the last few pages:

- increased space for outside and inside (seriously, how am I gonna make do with 20 spaces when all these amazing new things get added for my future garden? °-°)
    - seperate lighting adjustments for every floor
    - a wider variety of trees, ESPECIALLY seasonal ones (yes, yes, the cherry tree is nice, but what about trees with colorful autumn leaves, or none at all, like in winter? Fruit-bearing ones?)
    - removal of the lock that certain items can only be placed inside and others only outside. At least for the small stuff! I understand you don't want the clipping issues of putting a levi fountain indoors, but can I PLEASE bring my food out into the garden?! Pretty please? Or my puppets, small lamps, pretty much anything that is table-top. On the other hand, it would be nice to bring small outside items inside - like some firewood, or a certain legendary pot..
    - btw, super happy about the additional oriental furnishings and the plates, food, etc. that are all getting added soon! <3
    (10)

Player
    Character
    Nymeria Galonodel
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by SokiYagami View Post
    Having more individual exterior (read; non fc housing skin) would be nice. Currently it's kind of blend with only 3 option to pick from.
    You can actually buy or trade the housing glamours and use them for private houses. They are a massive project though so it would be a group effort for your FC to work together for each person's private glamour or you'd have to buy one of the few available on the MB. I really wish they'd add more variety to the housing projects, especially the exteriors.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Nymeria Galonodel
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalien View Post
    Heck, slap a Market Board in the Workshop while we're at it...
    They've already said that will never happen because they want people to actually leave the houses instead of being in the same room all the time crafting and buying.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Nymeria Galonodel
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenne View Post
    I wanted to request a new NPC for the house. Through this NPC we would be able to glamour new interior styles to our houses, and, separately, our rooms, if placed in our private rooms. What I refer to as "interior styles" are the currently non-customizable pillars, staircases, ceiling grids, base trim, and top trim. It would be a gil sink that would allow us to pay the NPC directly to preview and change the style of our housing interiors. It would give us a means to further customize our houses, and could start off with the current existing interiors--Glade, Oasis, and Riviera--as options. Basically, it would be like an aesthetician for the house/private room. Maybe it could be Jandelaine's long lost twin, but instead of implementing another crystal bell, it could be the NPC itself in work clothes.

Over time, new housing glamours could be added. This would be the perfect opportunity to add more elegant and regal designs (white paneling with gilded trim and white marble columns), a Doman interior theme, Ishgardian theme, Allagan theme, Haukke Manor theme, Gold Saucer theme, etc. Creating new interior styles would also create the opportunity to add new crafting recipes for pillars, flooring, lighting, partitions, and wallpapers, even living furniture like tables, chairs, and beds that would match the new themes--basically anything and everything. Maybe as an added bonus we could store seasonal furnishings and rare, otherwise breakable furnishings on this NPC.

It could be a workman like you'd find in Cid's workshop ready to do remodels! I love the Interior Designer idea.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Soki Yagami
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymeria2x View Post
    You can actually buy or trade the housing glamours and use them for private houses. They are a massive project though so it would be a group effort for your FC to work together for each person's private glamour or you'd have to buy one of the few available on the MB. I really wish they'd add more variety to the housing projects, especially the exteriors.
    Perhaps I wasn't clear enough. When I meant individual, I meant it as in like, modular pieces. The fc housing glamour comes as a set, you can't say, just change the wall into kupo wall for example. The housing glamour is either all or naught, which is pretty restrictive (imo).

While I'm on the topic, can SE please, please, please consider removing some of the housing restrictions? Stuff like "set" housing glamour skins, item disappearing upon removal, unique items (aka primal stuff, why can't I place more than one?), some of the indoor-outdoor furniture which obviously can (or should) be able to place in both place, like our retainer for example.
    (3)
    Last edited by SokiYagami; 04-11-2016 at 08:38 PM.

Player
    Character
    Fox Briarthorn
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Culinarian Lv 90
    Don't recall if it was mentioned yet or not, but I'd like the awning posts to be clippable. It's the perfect little area for a lot of things that should fit, but won't unless you remember to place/align them before the housing glamour/awning is added. I've seen so many awnings with just an aetheryte under them that it's depressing.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Rivin Milos
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 70
    When interacting with an estate entrance, please remove the "Yes"/"No" confirmation window and simply make the character enter the estate, or change the default answer to "Yes" when using a gamepad.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Aurora Aura
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 80
    Do we have the ability to dye already placed stuff? if not, we should

It appears we do, and the Preview thing has been confirmed so..
    (0)
    Last edited by Morningstar1337; 04-12-2016 at 07:49 AM.

Page 111 of 328 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 161 211 ... LastLast