Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    Greetings,

In addition to the adjustment mentioned yesterday, in patch 2.2 we'll also be removing the rare attribute on the reward items for completing FATEs for beast tribe daily quests. With this adjustment, you'll be able to stock up on the items that you need to complete quests if you happen to comes across a FATE.

Also, I'd like to elaborate a bit more on the previously mentioned adjustment that is planned.

Up until now we've made it so depending on the number of participants in the FATE that occurred previously, the number of monsters will vary. Additionally, if there were a lot of participants and a large monster, that monster's HP would increase.

To add to this in patch 2.2, we'll be making it so if there were not a lot of participants in FATEs related to beast tribe daily quests, the HP of the large monster will decrease.
    (35)
    Robert "Hvinire" Peeler - Community Team

Player
    Character
    Gunso Gunso
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Hvinire View Post
    rare attribute
    This isn't the FFXI forums, it's called "Unique" in FFXIV.
    (16)

Player
    Character
    Shairi Nadezhda
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Botanist Lv 60
    Being able to stock up on the items will make those dailies much simpler. Often times I'd be doing the beastmen quests, notice the FATE had spawned, and I'd participate just to get the item ready for next time. Now it'll be even easier. I loved having the item in my inventory preemptively, and taking all of 2 seconds to complete the quest the next time I got it .

Hopefully the HP decrease on the boss mobs will be noticeable. My only other gripe was how long it could take to solo the boss, so I'm glad it's being looked into as well.

Thanks!
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Drako Lombardi
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 60
    It's a shame they can't set it up where the fate can adjust difficulty dynamically the more/less people that are in the fate, instead of having it adjust the next time the fate occurs.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Odsarzol Que
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Junpei View Post
    This isn't the FFXI forums, it's called "Unique" in FFXIV.
    Rare/EX is still used, btw.
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Gunso Gunso
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Tupsi View Post
    Rare/EX is still used, btw.
    Please show me a screenshot of an in game tool tip with rare/ex and I will concede.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Odsarzol Que
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Junpei View Post
    Please show me a screenshot of an in game tool tip with rare/ex and I will concede.

So yes, it's actually designed as 'Rare/Ex' and simply localized to ''Unique/Untradable" on the English client.
    (12)

Player
    Character
    Warren Slassi
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 60
    the only part that really bothers me about it, most people do their leveling through FATE grinding, at least anyone prior to 2.1, and now they want to make you wait for a FATE to complete a daily task...........really bothers me, although i do like that you rarely get the same quest multiple days back to back
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rilgon Arcsinh
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 80
    I really, really wish I had a screenshot of a treasure map inside a gathering node right now (hint: they're flagged as Rare).
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Chati Leste
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Tupsi View Post
    I also hope you didn't just state the Japanese playerbase is "less than a percent" when in recent interviews the daily login count for Dragon Quest X is half the TOTAL amount of login count for XIV ARR, as per Yoshi P.
    Actually Junpei meant just those who visit the English forums. There's still a good chance that there's more than 1%, for various reasons, but he/she wasn't saying the Japanese are less than 1%(which I thought he/she meant too at first, then I reread it). That being said, they are making way to big of a deal over it, especially after you gave them what they asked for and promised to concede to.
    (0)

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7