Character
    Cuora Moonstone
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50

Duty Finder / Party Finder / Primal EX Mode

I am stuck on Garuda Ex because of the following reasons:
    1.) Duty Finder takes at least half an hour for me to get a party for Garuda Ex.
    2.) I play on my days off from work (Sun-Tues) and I never see Garuda Ex in PF, when I try to start one, no one joins, probably would take longer than using DF.
    3.) Once I get in a party, people are dying left and right - no scratch that, 100% of the time people are WIPING before the 3rd turn, and around 70% of the time before the 2nd.

I don't have a lot of time in my life to spend waiting for a party only to have them try 2 or 3 times, and then vote abandon.

I've done a go with my FC once, and that's the farthest I got… I should try again but everyone else just seems so much more advanced in the game at this point.

Don't be abusive and tell me that I suck / heal harder! It's impossible to resuscitate an entire party - I am often the only one left along with either another healer or a tank.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Tarragon Lai
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 50
    Even if your FC is further than you it shouldn't matter. If they aren't willing and happy to help you, then why stay near them?
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Bombastica Davion
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 60
    If your FC isn't willing to 'Drop Down' to do something with you, either for fun when nothing else is going on, or to get you up to their level, then the first thing you need to do is leave that FC and find one that's actually helpful.

That's really the only suggestions I think anyone can make, if Faerie's Party Finder is that dead (Balmung has multiple Primal Parties just about every day). Duty Finder Extreme fights are a pipe dream. So its find a better FC or bust.
    (0)