Player
    Character
    Inari Silverfox
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by NefGP View Post
    Arbitrary time sinks are nothing more than the entire reason MMOs exist.
    Fixed it for you.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Senah Kha
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    People have already gotten the drake and gobbue mounts from maxing rank. So personally I don't see the point in rushing to max your rank. World's first is already done. It's not the end of the world if you miss 5 reputation points on a certain day because you didn't want to do a Fate. It just means maxing out will take one day longer than if you did the dailies every day.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ralph Watson
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 60
    sylph quests are so painful in general. I hate the ones with time limit (now you see me and this other one that you have to deliver a pumpkin all the way at the end (top) north area of Larkscall.. this is one of the most painful sylph quest for me since I do everything alone, I had to redo this one more than 10x due to monsters (Sylvan's lvl 47-48) attacking me and me running out of a second of 2) I cant wait to be done with sylph quests... its like hell!
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Velikayl Minx
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by JeSuisR View Post
    I cant wait to be done with sylph quests...
    Oh absolutely! I'll take sitting on my butt waiting for a fate over doing the damn invis or pumpkin ones any day. While I enjoyed the amal'jaa the sylph is grind my teeth and get it over with as soon as possible and never look back. I celebrate on days without those ones :P
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Gengis Kharnage
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 55
    Quote Originally Posted by OSUBuckeye4 View Post
    Good grief, I'm gonna back out now because apparently there's no getting through to some of you.
    You should, because your response in regards to this topic has been mildly retarded at best.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Captain Lechuck
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintyfresh View Post
    You should, because your response in regards to this topic has been mildly retarded at best.
    Did typing that (insulting me) make you feel better about yourself?

Let's recap here... I said that I felt that I had made my point and was leaving because enough people were obviously not on board. Also, SE themselves disagreed with me and went and changed the FATE spawn times for dailies.

So, your response is to come in days after the fact and directly quote me and accuse me of being "mildly retarded at best".

Hmmm, who is the mildly retarded one here?

Honest question... Do you do this with everyone in your life? Someone says something in a group setting, others in the group disagree with them, the person in question says "allright, I'll leave and let you enjoy your conversation"... and then your genius response is to run after them and say, "well good, I'm glad you're leaving because everything you've said was mildly retarded!".

Wow, what a way to live your life, I bet you're VERY popular.
    (1)
    Last edited by OSUBuckeye4; 01-28-2014 at 04:36 AM.

Player

The only thing i really want changed on fate dailies is that the loot reward be a key item - I hate how I fill up my inventory, rush to do a fate and don't get drop because Inventory is full. Fist time it happened, I did the fate 3 times in a row before I realized drop was not a key item and inventory was full
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Rain Whiterose
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodkraft View Post
    The only thing i really want changed on fate dailies is that the loot reward be a key item - I hate how I fill up my inventory, rush to do a fate and don't get drop because Inventory is full. Fist time it happened, I did the fate 3 times in a row before I realized drop was not a key item and inventory was full
    I actually like that they drop items, because it means I can do the FATE when its convenient, even if I dont have the quest for it currently, and then when I do get the quest, can just turn in that item. If people really can't spare one spot of free space in their bags, they could always make these key items.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Tomba Labomba
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Having the FATE quest items before you actually have the quest takes care you only get the FATE quest once in a week, if at all. Surely it is random but still funny. Without having the quest item, I get the FATE quest several times per week lol. SE scanning my repository maybe? :P
    (1)

Greetings,

We understand that it’s often difficult to complete daily quests that involve FATEs when solo, and as such, in patch 2.2 we will be making adjustments to these FATEs. Depending on the number of participants in prior occurrence of a FATE, the consequent FATE’s difficulty will be reduced. (Even if the number of participants was high, the difficulty will not increase beyond the current difficulty.)
    (19)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast