Player
    Character
    Crysta Elizabeth
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 80

Fate dailies are painful

Dailies are supposed to be easy to complete in a timely manner, the fate dailies however are.....random.

I have waited for 45min for the fate to pop, I did the other dailies in the meantime. No one is interested in grinding the pointless nearby fates, they just it there hoping it spawns sooner than later. When someone logs on with limited time and they get this daily that can take 45+ min of doing nothing, its failing its purpose.

These fates need either a much faster spawn time or to be removed entirely, they are unnecessarily frustrating and randomly extremely long to complete.
    (21)

Player
    Character
    Jellybean Fyth
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80
    OR have the rewards for the FATE dailies be worth the extra wait and not identical to the other quickie quests you do in the area.

I agree they are frustrating. I have yet to complete one because I don't have the patience to stand around so I always just abandon the FATE ones and lament the 5 lost rep for the day.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Malendroit Urat
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Agreed. I've had to skip these 2 days in a row (due to getting the sylph fate daily twice in a row), because I only have an hour to play on certain days. I thought the dailies were for those whose time was constricted as an alternate way of leveling.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Tomba Labomba
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    You can at least look forward to the 2nd wave of quests you will receive after filling up the EXP bar on the first level. 2nd wave of quests I have yet to see a FATE quest which is very nice. The quests are still kinda annoying but at least FATE free.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Shoki One
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 80
    well the third lvl has Fate quests again
    If you don't have time on some days, you can do the fate before you get the daily. You can have 1daily item in your inventory without the quest.
    (4)

Hello everyone,

In patch 2.15 we will be increasing the spawn rate and adjusting the completion requirements of FATEs related to beast tribe daily quests.

Additionally, we'll also be expanding the number of spawn areas and the reducing the spawn time of monsters that are objectives.
    (52)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Player
    Character
    Portus Cale
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Hello everyone,

In patch 2.15 we will be increasing the spawn rate and adjusting the completion requirements of FATEs related to beast tribe daily quests.

Additionally, we'll also be expanding the number of spawn areas and the reducing the spawn time of monsters that are objectives.
    Please don't.

Dailies have a nice potential to be a group thing. Stumbling upon people doing the same thing is far more entertaining than actually doing it.
    (1)
    He doesn't mind us conducting trials so close to his bazaar, so long as he's properly compensated... Yes, Portus, we pay him in sorcery-blasted bird flesh. - Cocobygo

Player

Quote Originally Posted by MrSmiley View Post
    Fate dailies are painful
    If youre feeling pain while playing a video game..

You are doing something wrong....

end of story.
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Inari Silverfox
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 80
    Hello everyone,

If by "adjusting completion requirements" you mean decreasing difficulty then this will work. The problem with these FATEs is that they cannot be soloed. Otherwise, if you increase the spawn rate you will leave people in a situation where they have to try to solo a FATE to complete a quest that cannot be soloed.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Ferth Fontaine
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 70
    Hello everyone,

Increasing the spawn rate of fates is the wrong response. Stop trying to mix fates with quests. Don't do it. Don't try and make it work. Change these quests to quest content.

If you really want fates to be part of the beast man rep system then make a unique fate that provides rep and actually correlates with the beastman tribes. Then just make the rep rewards a daily lock out.
    (29)
    Last edited by Ferth; 01-08-2014 at 05:05 AM.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast