Page 8 of 33 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Zireael Stargaze
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60
    The only problem I have with this is, there are 3 healers competing for 1 item lot. It's a paradise tho if you're a tank - you instantly get all the tank drops.
    I find it hypocritic where on one side you get told that bringing two people of the same class will kill your limit break filling in, or that you should bring meele classes to Garuda EX (hahaha) and next day all the parties for T2 want to bring 3 healers.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Denzel Taru
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 51
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Greetings,

The development team is aware of the strategy that is being used for the Binding Coil of Bahamut Turn 2 against ADS and they do not consider it to be an exploit. There are currently no plans to make any adjustments.
    please ninja fix like you did DD

i grow tired of seeing all the shouts for 0 click
    (2)

Latest Video: The ill FATE of a Ninja https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKVZ-biCMpg

Player
    Character
    Jermz Fizzlespark
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Lol Y'all mad?! My goodness. People are so concerned about stuff that doesn't really affect them (especially in STATIC GROUPS). Get over it
    (7)
    Cactuar
    || i5 3570K @ 4.2ghz | MSI Z77A-G45 | 16 GB Kingston DDR3 1600mhz | eVGA GTX 780 SC ACX | 2 crappy HDDs! | SoundBlaster Fatal1ty Recon 3D | Corsair TX750 PSU | Win 8.1 64bit ||

Player
    Character
    Mero Mero
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Bankai305 View Post
    Its not an exploit, its bad design. Enrage means if you don't kill it within the allotted time you lose. current ADS enrage means you can bypass all ADS mechanics, take 3 healers and automatically win, so all the work and effort put into ADS mechanics/design is out of the window, and turn 2 has turned into the new turn 3 but with free loot.

Tell developers that they should consider adjusting it not because its an exploit people are taking advantage of, but because ADS is a joke now and the fight mechanics are useless
    It's just a turn 2. It's working as intended like the dev said. If turn 2 can't be done easier than turn 3, why is it turn 2?
    (3)

Character
    Kicking Wolf
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Umero View Post
    It's just a turn 2. It's working as intended like the dev said. If turn 2 can't be done easier than turn 3, why is it turn 2?
    T2 is harder than T4 if you do them correctly.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Mero Mero
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochetm View Post
    that's exactly why they don't mess with the enrage thing as is. Because it's NOT supposed to be harder.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Valaina Sharpova
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    This is just another group of ppl who are pissed because they didn't think of the rage mode first. If you can handle rot than great, do it and save yourself some time. Let the ppl who choose the easy way sit around and do nothing while waiting for the timer. Who gives a damn. If this wasn't an intended strategy, then the rage would simply wipe your party like EVERY OTHER 2-hour in the game. Get over it.
    (9)
    Auron: Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

Player
    Character
    Ayase Natsume
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    The only people who would be defensive about this 'enrage' would be incompetent players and tanks.

I mean, who doesn't want to be the only tank in the party to have no competition in rolling for tank gear? Turn 2/4 Enrage should've been an instant wipe like Turn 5.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Kouji Geki
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Armorer Lv 58
    Ha salted! Not an exploit. It's not cheating. Cheating is not being able to be killed like the tree exploit in what was it AK?
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Vladislav Bahamut
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochetm View Post
    It's a lies for those new ppl's who stepped in Coil after enrage strat popped up lol , T4 much harder that t2 (proper) . My team wasted only 3 days for complete T2 , then once we start did good we allways 1 shot it , BUT !! we still having hard time on t4 (idk why , maybe something wrong with us XD)
    Oh and i dont care , SE fix T2 or not , if done this proper once , will do allways... at least if you in static team .
    (0)
    Last edited by Vladislav; 01-08-2014 at 11:49 AM.

Page 8 of 33 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast