Player
    Character
    Tarragon Lai
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Bankai305 View Post
    Its not an exploit, its bad design. Enrage means if you don't kill it within the allotted time you lose.
    I'm so sick of this statement. SE employees kill you when they want to kill you. Primals and Twin come to mind; they know how to make a wipe you enrage and they did not do it for this.

"Oops! We forgot to make it wipe people!" If they wanted it to one-shot, it would already.

Edit: Ty for the info, Camate.
    (13)

Player
    Character
    Fhorte Dakwhil
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    And sadly, I will now never have the chance to legitimately kill ADS.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Odsarzol Que
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Finuve View Post
    I can't fathom why people want this changed. The fact that this was figured out is fantastic
    Yeah...except you could clear it far faster the normal way ;p
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Sky Box
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 55
    Speed run WP and lockout mobs
    Speed run Garuda by ignoring plumes
    Speed run Praetorium

Speed running ignoring all sorts, just to make it easier, but what about non speed stuff?

Joining turn 1 being on the snake and skipping ADS, how many has done that? bet OP has, skipped an entire boss for phat lootz.

So many of you are hypocrites, this no different, using mechanics to make things easier to get loots. Guarantee OP did one of the above, or still does, and there are many other examples.
    (15)

Player
    Character
    Selawyn Kludra
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by C-croft View Post
    Don't worry the Dark Devices FATE was not an exploit. But they broke it. :-P
    Truth. And funnier still they claimed that the DD "adjustment" was an accident and yet it hasn't been fixed yet. Strange! Moot point these days I guess, but still.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Parry Lyndon
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashira View Post
    They might have what it takes to beat Turn 2 using this cheap method, but Turn 3 will certainly stop them in their tracks..
    Wow, Turn 3... I hate its final boss.
    It will definitely stop any bad guy who did T2 with 0 click method.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    F'lhinna Kutseru
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Greetings,

The development team is aware of the strategy that is being used for the Binding Coil of Bahamut Turn 2 against ADS and they do not consider it to be an exploit. There are currently no plans to make any adjustments.
    I remember back then when Devs said farming DD waves wasn't an exploit and yet ended up being ninja nerfed.

So... If you guys are just too bad to kill him legit, do the enrage strat while you still can. I honestly expect it to be ninja nerfed at some point anytime "soon".

I honestly couldn't care less about a ninja nerf. Because 1, our group isnt bad enough to use such cheap tactic and 2, even if we were bad, we wouldn't do an enrage run because... we have some pride y'know.
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Tarragon Lai
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by CUTS3R View Post
    I remember back then when Devs said farming DD waves wasn't an exploit and yet ended up being ninja nerfed.

So... If you guys are just too bad to kill him legit, do the enrage strat while you still can. I honestly expect it to be ninja nerfed at some point anytime "soon".

I honestly couldn't care less about a ninja nerf. Because 1, our group isnt bad enough to use such cheap tactic and 2, even if we were bad, we wouldn't do an enrage run because... we have some pride y'know.
    Do you kill all the mobs in Turn 3, or are you too bad to? The answer is that there is no reason to. That is the same answer for the question, "should people have to do T2 the 'normal' way as you see fit?" Some people do it this way, some people don't. Guess what... a lot of the people who do it this way can do it the "normal" way, too, but they don't feel like it and there is no reason to. If it gets "fixed" people are still going to be clearing it. So, for now, the people complaining about enrage can rest on your laurels way up on that imaginary pedestal and realize killing T2 "normally" isn't even anything to be proud of.

You can't even sound elitist very well, but i'll give you a generous 4/10.
    (14)

Player
    Character
    Ketsu Wotaberu
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Finuve View Post
    I can't fathom why people want this changed. The fact that this was figured out is fantastic and as long as it is left alone means player ingenuity is celebrated as opposed to being crushed.

Multiple solutions is the right way to go.
    It's not fantastic, it's putting a bunch of awful players who aren't competent enough to complete T2 into T4, where they're even less competent.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Allyra Arianos
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by BrandoH View Post
    It's not fantastic, it's putting a bunch of awful players who aren't competent enough to complete T2 into T4, where they're even less competent.
    And this even matters because.....?
    (5)

Page 7 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast