Player
    Character
    Eauijhkuu Yuui
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 60

Cooldown Timers for Medincine....

Any possibility that the dev team in the near future may consider lowering the insane cooldown on potions or extending the duration of the effects? Honestly, cutting all of the timers in half would pretty much be way more reasonable than it already is.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Waca Waca
    World
    Yojimbo
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    For a NQ X-Potion, 2 minutes of cooldown time is just fine; self heal 520 hp for every 2 minutes is just very OP (really i don't know why don't people use recovery potions) - and don't forget your healer is the one should be healing you.

For current design of the potion CD time, I understand the development team want us the players to use potions only in very critical moment, seeing maybe 1-2 potions used each player in 10 minutes boss fight.

I however do hope that they will work on separating recovery potions (e.g. elixir, potion, ether) CD time from stats/resistance buffing potions (e.g. vitality potion, earth ward potion, etc) CD time.
    (0)
    Last edited by waca; 01-03-2014 at 08:00 AM.

Player
    Character
    Eauijhkuu Yuui
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 60
    Even with healers main healing, It'd still be reasonable to have this CD time cut in half; it's not like the potions heal enough of your HP anyhow to make a huge difference especially when you're fighting harder level content and junk (Items will not make Healers obsolete). There are instances where you can give healer a break especially during those times where they may be forced to dodge an attack instead of tossing off a cure in order to survive. Everything seems so crucial and critical that for the times that we'd like to use potions (Or even antidotes in Thousand Maws of Totorak or Aurum Vale), the effort in doing so seems wasted where it wouldn't matter if you used medicine or not to win these instances.

Which is part of the reason people don't bother using Food either even though the buff has been updated to stick with you after you get KO'd.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Felgo Donnerherz
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 50
    Seperating the cool downs is the only thing needed. Everything else would be OP. The seperating itself will follow a rebalance, the alone will/would have a significant impact.
    (0)
    I like Random-Number-Generator
    'cause I'm able to accept that
    a dice normally has six sides
    a pyramid has 5 sides
    a toast has 2 sides
    AND I CAN'T PREDICT WHICH SIDES IT FALLS TO.