Player
    Character
    Attackat Muaddib
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50

Frequent "Server connection lost" aka 90000 Error code

Anyone else has been hit with a lot of these since 2.1 patch? Like, at least one every 1-2 hours.

jc
    (8)

Player
    Character
    Wren Zakalwe
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60
    Yessir.

It's been happening a lot. Usually it's the one time and I'm back in (need to wait a few minutes for the login conflict to vanish), but sometimes I'm booted a few times in a row. When this happens I'm usually in an instance (roulette) and I usually incur the DF quit penalty (let's me rejoin the first few times, but eventually I'm out).

Really annoying.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Attackat Muaddib
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Been leveling fishing, so I know I am not doing any of the stuff you are doing. It just happens way too much for anyone not to notice since the patch.

jc
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Melfina Amastacia
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 60
    Not saying it's any one thing, but most people don't take into account that a 90000 is just a disconnect, ANYTHING can cause it. It's not necessarily SE, nor is it necessarily you, or even anything in between. It just means disconnected, not what caused it.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Kai Faelan
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    I haven't had them since Early Access but now, since 2.1, I get one about once a day. Usually while in a instance. My game seems to freeze on me a lot less than before... So i guess it's kind of ok tradeoff. I'm usually back in time before my party decides to kick my arse for d/cing too long.

I could never find out the cause of my freezing and have no idea what's up with the 90k error either. I'm fairly certain it's related to the game or client in some way though, as nothing has changed on my computer or about my internet connection since 2.1. Yet one problem appears while another mostly vanishes.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Eternity Godslayer
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 60
    Hapening to me alot after this 2.1 x.x
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Wren Zakalwe
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by ispano View Post
    Not saying it's any one thing, but most people don't take into account that a 90000 is just a disconnect, ANYTHING can cause it. It's not necessarily SE, nor is it necessarily you, or even anything in between. It just means disconnected, not what caused it.
    Yes it's generic, but I don't have the issue with any other network related function as often as I do with ARR post patch.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Attackat Muaddib
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by ispano View Post
    Not saying it's any one thing ... ANYTHING can cause it. It's not necessarily SE, nor is it necessarily you, or even anything in between. It just means disconnected, not what caused it.
    In general, I would agree with you, but since this has only happened frequently since 2.1 patch, we can pretty much say the issue likes at SE's server infrastructure.

We saw this happened back in pre-release when SE servers were having communication issue within their own network. Patch 2.1 also came with a network restructure, therefore it is much more likely SE network related, then the typical general internet related issues.

I only made this thread is so this issue can be brought to light, and not let it fall into the void.

jc
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Melfina Amastacia
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by AttacKat View Post
    In general, I would agree with you, but since this has only happened frequently since 2.1 patch, we can pretty much say the issue likes at SE's server infrastructure.

We saw this happened back in pre-release when SE servers were having communication issue within their own network. Patch 2.1 also came with a network restructure, therefore it is much more likely SE network related, then the typical general internet related issues.

I only made this thread is so this issue can be brought to light, and not let it fall into the void.

jc
    Actually, no we can't. That's what people assume. To come to that conclusion you'd need a far larger base of people with the issue.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ambermoon Nightray
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Rogue Lv 60
    I only got disconnected once since the update. None of the streamers that I usually watch get random DCed on a regular basis either so I don't know why you're having issues, AttacKat.
    (0)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast