Player
    Character
    Krysta Lynn
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50

CT Loot Bug - Not Fair

We pay a monthly fee to play this game. This is not a free to play game. Weekly lockouts on top of it are freaking brutal, but when it comes to this item lockout, I'm not out a week of playtime to even attempt to get the item I've been very careful in waiting to drop.

I passed on the final drop in Acheron. I hit pass. Someone did not, and left the instance with me being the final player there. The item, despite me hitting pass, went to me, and now I'm stuck with a helm for a class I will never ever play. It is literally my lowest level class out of several level 50s.

What can I do? What can I do to get this fixed? In any other mmo, even free ones, I can contact support and get this remedied. This is a pay to play game, why is there no way for this to get solved? Where is this money going? Has anyone been able to get supports aide in this issue at all? This is a known bug, and is affecting so many people, and so much of it is out of my control. If I delay in leaving the instance, I can get screwed, and even if I did haste... if some other person forgot to pass, someone is getting screwed behind me. It's not fair to them either!

Has anyone gotten an ingame GM to undo this damage that's on their hands? Has anyone done -anything-? Can I do anything?
    (5)
    Last edited by Krystalynn; 01-09-2014 at 07:10 PM.

Player
    Character
    Aegis Elisus
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Armorer Lv 70
    I don't believe this is a known bug. If you passed then it shouldn't have dropped to you. The known issue is not passing and being the last one in the dungeon.

I will admit to being a little skeptical that you passed pass, but unless you have a screen shot we only have your word for it.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Max Nightblade
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Blacksmith Lv 90
    I can vouch for this, as it happened to me last week. I hit pass, loot window closed, and as I was moving toward the exit several seconds later (last one to leave) I got a BRD drop that I'll never use. Very frustrating, but not as frustrating as contacting customer support would be so I just accepted the set back and moved on.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Mythe Vandalay
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 70
    happened to me once too, contacted support, support told me to contact other support, other support told me they will look at the problem but won't come back to me in person and just fix it in general. Whoooooho. ûu Not helping much either.
    (0)

Character
    Aurelis Celestine
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 70
    This and GW2 are the only 2 MMOs I know of that don't have support fix these issues when they happen.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Synaptic Striker
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    I never had a problem, soon as i see chest pop i wait for the "loot" window to pop, go in Pass.

When i pass, even if everyone leaves i get the "unable to obtain X"
    (0)
    Goodbye, Final Fantasy...

Player
    Wow crap is getting dumped on people even if the pass?

Come on SE this is just sad. The moronic 1 week drop lockout makes this an issue that needs to be addressed NOW.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Celenir Istarkh
    World
    Atomos
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    This should have been fixed immediately and patched in with today's maintenance.

The speed at which bugs like this gets fixed is like looking at a 1920s government agency doing paperwork.
    (3)
    “There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
    ― Ernest Hemingway

Player
    Character
    Synaptic Striker
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by necrosis View Post
    Wow crap is getting dumped on people even if the pass?

Come on SE this is just sad. The moronic 1 week drop lockout makes this an issue that needs to be addressed NOW.
    Have to take Human error in possibility... if Se did this test, by repeating drop/exit scenario, they cant just assume what the player says is true.

It could be lag issue, misread, or thought they passed but didn't.
    (0)
    Goodbye, Final Fantasy...

Player
    Character
    Taiga Asahina
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Hvinire View Post
    Greetings,

The development team is aware that loot in Crystal Tower is automatically being given to the last player remaining in the battlefield after all of the other party members have exited. They will be making adjustments to this in patch 2.15.
    they know about it
    (2)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast