Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Player

Error (30002) Disconnecting every 30 minutes / sometimes not?

Details:
    Since around the 11th of June, I have begun losing connecting to the game frequently. When it happens I will r0 with a version of the (30002) error. The disconnections from the game are really infrequent and change often, but it's most definitely unplayable and exceptionally annoying! considering this problem never existed for me since release, I literally changed nothing > went to sleep and woke up to this.

See this thread for the issue / a very similar one.
    http://ffxiv.zam.com/forum.html?foru...5461089&page=1

Errors:
    (30002)1307790448,10589983,5
    (30002)1307861441,11476074,5
    (30002)1307861332,10589983,5
    (30002)1307867361,10589983,5
    (30002)1307867357,11476074,5
    "and many more variations."

Steps:

1. Log in and play the game normally, hoping to hold connection.
    2. Randomly r0 and lose connection, receving a (30002) error, and dropping to the character selection screen.
    3. Sometimes I am able to log in within 1 minute of being booted to the character selection screen, other times I will be locked out for 5-10 minutes, with a "13001 The lobby server connection has encountered an error. Error Code 3102, Status:0" message.

Date & Time:
    June. 11th, 2011 sometime on this day,
    Frequency: On and off, sometimes it will happen for hours, or it will give me a few hours off.
    Platform: PC
    PC Manufacturer & Model Number: Homebuilt Computer
    Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460
    ISP: Internode
    Type of Internet Connection: ADSL, connecting directly to the modem.

Attempted Fixes:

Ports are forwarded
    New Modem/Router
    Turned all antivirus and firewalls off
    New Network Card
    Hours on the phone with my ISP troubleshooting
    Also tried all the fixes listed in the forum link above

ISP says:
    Trace routes prove fine until it hits their network.
    Tried routing through different LNS's (one in sydney, one in perth) - no difference.
    Pings to every other website is fine.
    Packetloss only to central server.
    Problem is not ISP side.
    (1)
    Last edited by Acerimmer; 07-03-2011 at 07:20 PM.

Player
    Character
    Jinrya Geki
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 90
    Good luck getting an answer. This happened to me for 8 days. Never got a response on how to fix it. My errors seemed to have stopped for now.
    (0)

Player

Yeah it's seeming totally random right now, yesterday had me thinking it was going to continue non stop, and make the game unplayable.

Today it's still happening, but it's very infrequent, hoping for it to just fix itself.. the same way it broke.

edit: Reading your post though, your problem seemed different then mine?
    (0)
    Last edited by Acerimmer; 06-12-2011 at 07:48 PM.

Player

The last 10 or so times this r0 (130002) error has occurred, I have started refreshing a few of the open tabs in my browser, to see if they are affected / lagging.

Every time the error in game occurs, and I am booted. The loadstone and the FF14 forums sites will take longer to load, then display a cannot connect to this server error, while any other site works... what would this mean?.

"The connection has timed out. The server at forum.square-enix.com is taking too long to respond."

Only happening on the FF14 forums / Loadstone when I r0 from game, non SE sites aren't affected in this way.
    (0)
    Last edited by Acerimmer; 06-16-2011 at 09:54 PM.

Player
    Character
    Ajax Sol
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Acerimmer View Post
    The last 10 or so times this r0 (130002) error has occurred, I have started refreshing a few of the open tabs in my browser, to see if they are affected / lagging.

Every time the error in game occurs, and I am booted. The loadstone and the FF14 forums sites will take longer to load, then display a cannot connect to this server error, while any other site works... what would this mean?.

"The connection has timed out. The server at forum.square-enix.com is taking too long to respond."

Only happening on the FF14 forums / Loadstone when I r0 from game, non SE sites aren't affected in this way.
    I just had this same exact problem last night. Only the lodestone was affected, and while I could get on FFXIV, I would r0 90% of the time, and within 30 mins I'd be d/c.
    (0)

Player

Quote Originally Posted by Roaran View Post
    I just had this same exact problem last night. Only the lodestone was affected, and while I could get on FFXIV, I would r0 90% of the time, and within 30 mins I'd be d/c.
    Yeah sounds like what is happening with me, the problem seemed to go away almost for 2 full days, it's back in full force now, been a few weeks.. can hardly play!

Just shits me that it's been perfect since release, then it decided to become like this one day.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zenaku Yamada
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Maybe open your ports it sound like pocket lost also if someone using the internet to download something like utorrent for say it would D/c you.
    (0)
    Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together Autographed By "Akihiko Yoshida Tarot Card Sweepstakes Winner

Player

Quote Originally Posted by Zenaku View Post
    Maybe open your ports it sound like pocket lost also if someone using the internet to download something like utorrent for say it would D/c you.
    Yeah I've had all the ports forwarded since release sadly cheers though, I'm the only one using the internet, it's nothing as simple as downloading while playing sadly.

I've enjoyed perfect play since release, up until I made this thread around 3 weeks ago. I've been playing other online games now, but I usually keep FFXIV open to monitor some r0's, but yeah this issue is ONLY with FFXIV, my internet / other online games aren't affected when I r0 from FFXIV.
    (0)

Player

ISP seems to be sure the problem is not with them.

ISP says:
    Trace routes prove fine until it hits their network.
    Tried routing through different LNS's (one in sydney, one in perth) - no difference.
    Pings to every other website is fine.
    Packetloss only to central server.
    Problem is not ISP side.

Even the FFXIV Lodestone and forums load terribly slow now... it's gotten worse if anything.
    (0)
    Last edited by Acerimmer; 07-03-2011 at 07:22 PM.

Player
    Character
    Juritta Miret-njer
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 80
    The same has happened to me since I've started playing. My internet was just peachy until then too, and I've tried all the steps to no avail. Apparently the problem is that this will happen during peak hours. If I play outside these hours (Usually 11:00 AM to about 6:00 PM, PST) I am fine, but that's still the greater chunk of my waking day. Hopefully this is fixed before they start charging us monthly.
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast