Player
    Character
    Matarlos Joxypo
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50

People not able to see my Party Finder ad...

For some reason, people are sometimes not able to see my Party Finder ad. And half the time I can't see it after I put it up. Any idea on what is causing this?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Calyanare Vendaurel
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    By default it only shows parties that have an open spot for the class you're currently on. If you want to see ALL the parties, you have to open the search box and click the gray "free role" box.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Matarlos Joxypo
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Calyanare View Post
    By default it only shows parties that have an open spot for the class you're currently on. If you want to see ALL the parties, you have to open the search box and click the gray "free role" box.
    Wow. I did not know that. Thanks!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kai Faelan
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    You cant see your own party (or a party you're in from the party finder) on the list. But you can view it by clicking on Recruit Members again.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sir Gazuntai
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by jabbywocks View Post
    You cant see your own party (or a party you're in from the party finder) on the list. But you can view it by clicking on Recruit Members again.
    Not true, I often check my party on the Party Finder after I've joined. Only time you can't check is if you get a Full Party.
    (0)
    Moogle: Black Mage ftw.

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/129860-So-I-tested-some-BLM-rotations...

Here's a link to a bunch of rotation and DPS numbers I wrote up to try help BLM see they aren't as weak as they might think.

Player
    Character
    Blackiron Tarkus
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 90
    Is the party finder zone locked? Like if I start a PF in mor dhona will people in that zone be the only ones to see it?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Calyanare Vendaurel
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Marxam View Post
    Is the party finder zone locked? Like if I start a PF in mor dhona will people in that zone be the only ones to see it?
    No, people can see your PF parties from anywhere, though someone on Reddit says they actually see more parties if they're NOT in Mor Dhona, which is probably some kind of lag issue.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Ruri Valeth
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Calyanare View Post
    No, people can see your PF parties from anywhere, though someone on Reddit says they actually see more parties if they're NOT in Mor Dhona, which is probably some kind of lag issue.
    Happens to me also. I was in Mor Dhona and saw maybe 3 pts then went to to beastman quests and saw about 7 all of a sudden.
    (0)
    Signature created by Selli (Thank you!) Glamour is the true end game. My favorite FFXIV screenshots and fanart collection: nihil242.tumblr.com