Player
    Character
    Lynnth Stahlern
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 41
    Quote Originally Posted by Huxer View Post
    If you're in quarrymill and you do diplomacy, hide and seek, king then have hive pop and do all of that one you get what maybe 60k xp if your level is optimal? You are not getting more xp than running dungeons post 2.1 where 1 dungeon pretty much mean 1 level for low level roulette.
    Yes, this has been established. Roulette will net you about 1 lvl, on your first one of the day. After that, there is no point in using roulette the rest of the day because the XP per mob is horrible. After that, queue up for the dungeon closest to your level and have at it. The thing is, as dps the queues have not improved at all. You're gonna be waiting anywhere from 20-60 minutes to get into a dungeon that is at your level, hoping you don't get someone who doesn't want to listen and doesn't know how to play. I loathe Sunken Temple as most parties can't beat the first boss. There's a waste of 30 minutes waiting in the queue and another 15-30 to get to the first boss, wipe, and everyone quit. Queue up for dungeons and fate during the queue, but don't bring out your choco!

Fate parties, with enough people in the zone, would still result in quicker leveling.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Senah Kha
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    Yeah, wait time for DPS is still bad, even when the bonus for "needed" job is for DPS. How does that even make sense? I always queue the low level duty roulette with a 50 job so that I have more options available for dungeons, and still wait up to half an hour. On my 50 the difference between dungeon XP and Fate XP doesn't matter, but I have a bard I'm trying to level as well, and I think I will probably end up Fate grinding more than running dungeons.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Makior Sirtalis
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    On my lvl 24 CNJ I have been placed into Ifrit 4/4 times.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ava Adore
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Botanist Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Taruranto View Post
    Well no shit, I get it. I mean, what reason she had to bitch about it to me? I'm sorry she had bad experience with some ppl in dungeons, but this doesn't mean you can lament about it to some random ppl on the forum. I don't skip treasure chests of my iniziative and if ppl wants to get them I'm all up for it. (since I'm leveling WHM I can use more mobs exp anyway)
    eh... did you actually read my post or did you feel attacked because I happened to have replied right after you?
    I wasn't even talking to you so how the hell did I 'bitch about' you? give me break, will you?

also, it was wrongly explained (not a wrong point, just not my main point). my point was exactly what I underlined in my last post. I'll try it again, and now, if this doesn't apply to you, don't feel like this is about you. my goodness.

if you don't like the xp outcome of the other dungeons, DON'T USE DUTY ROULETTE.
    use the party finder instead and do the higher level dungeons manually.

the rest was just the explanation why you're not doing yourself .or others. a favour if you keep using duty roulette even after already getting your daily reward.

ps: half of this post is .still. not directly addressing you in person. the 'general you' is a fancy thing.
    (0)
    Last edited by amnie; 12-25-2013 at 01:47 PM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5