Player
    Character
    Pesmergia Unknown
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50

No way to requeue after vote kick?

We vote kicked someone because they DCed and didn't come back for 5 minutes, but afterwards, I looked in every menu I could possibly find for a way to requeue and could not find anything.

So after someone actually LEFT the party, (our healer got tired of waiting), the requeue screen poped up.

Is there not a hotkey or menu you can access this from? If not this is broken and needs fixing.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ifrit Tamer
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    The exact same thing happened to me today. It lead to a 70 minute WP run. The tank DC'ed for ages, we vote kicked, we tried to beat final boss without him but we just couldn't do it. I was party leader but it never gave me the option to replenish the tank. The healer eventually left and that's when I got the option to replenish both jobs.

I couldn't find anything either to manually try and get a replacement.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Deadzone Night
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 16
    That is odd, maybe its automatic. I been in 2 parties where someone was kicked, 1 for AFK, the other for Harassment, Both time replacements came. With no one else leaving.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Alek Sol
    World
    Ravana
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 90
    It automatically puts you in the queue for a new person after someone is kicked.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Averrasu D'onvian
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Last night, the automatic window disappeared when I ported my corpse back to the beginning of the dungeon, and I found the "Replenish group" (or something) button at the bottom of the Duty Finder menu to get it back. Not sure if it would work in the OP's situation, but maybe?
    (0)