Character
    Akari Legaia
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by BrandoH View Post
    The achievement. :3 But the goal is to be the max possible stats before 2.2
    I'm slowly but surely inching towards perfection. Unfortunately my server is slow when it comes to progression so Ifrit wrists probably won't happen for a bit. On the bright side, I'm sitting at 575 critical hit rate with food and maintaining the needed accuracy for T5 which I'm still going to need since my FC is slow to clear it. I still wonder how high I will have to take my stats just to be able to make 2 star foods a worthwhile investment.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Yvaine Isaulde
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    I've read somewhere that there are reports where a Bard with 472 acc doesn't miss anything in T5.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Ketsu Wotaberu
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 70
    You miss RARELY with 472 in T5. To hit the 99.99% cap, you need 473 + Devilled Eggs (482).
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Yvaine Isaulde
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    You miss RARELY with 472 in T5. To hit the 99.99% cap, you need 473 + Devilled Eggs (482).
    Deviled Eggs gives,
    NQ = +8 ACC
    HQ = +10 ACC
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ketsu Wotaberu
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 70
    Actually, if you check the percentage numbers, HQ give only 9 ACC at 472. Or, 9.44 if you want the specific number, not enough to round up to the full 10. 473, on the other hand, gives 9.46, adding up to 482.46, which rounds down to 482.
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Pubdar Piper
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    I've seen a few different interpretations for stat weights, is there a definitive version of what the dex equivalent is for crit, det, and weapon damage?

Also, people seem very concerned about the acc cap, and most classes I've played in other games require hitting cap to max DPS too - but I've seen a few exceptions as well where the mechanics of a certain class make the rare miss less of a dps loss than turning down an offensive upgrade that dips you slightly below. Have the theorycrafters ruled on this one yet? To me it seems that bards - without combos, all instant casts, fairly quick hits for lighter damage - could be an exception (for SLIGHTLY below cap, mind you) but what do I know? (not much)
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ketsu Wotaberu
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 70
    Given the RNG in accuracy, hitting the max is absolutely crucial, or your performance will not be up to par on all attempts.

The numbers are really hard to get very specific, but ACC has pretty much no weight after your cap. So assuring that you hit 473, you can ignore it as a stat. Weapon damage is the most important stat, having something like an 8 DEX weight. Crit and Det, for raw damage numbers as a stat, are really close at around 4-5 CRIT/DET : 1 DEX. However, given the trait River of Blood, CRIT takes a priority. Skill Speed is negligible right now, as you can't really shave more than .2s off your GCD. It definitely has an effect on DPS, though.

So you want the Allagan Bow, the sheer stat weight on it is far too high for the 90 bows to compare. The rest of your pieces obv need to be i90 for the raw DEX weight. The itemization isn't awful, so it comes down to stacking as much crit as you can get.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Yvaine Isaulde
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    Actually, if you check the percentage numbers, HQ give only 9 ACC at 472. Or, 9.44 if you want the specific number, not enough to round up to the full 10. 473, on the other hand, gives 9.46, adding up to 482.46, which rounds down to 482.
    Ahh. Yeah, just tested it myself as I have 472 ACC atm with my current setup, only gives 9 ACC.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ketsu Wotaberu
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorauku View Post
    Ahh. Yeah, just tested it myself as I have 472 ACC atm with my current setup, only gives 9 ACC.
    Yeah, I wish HQ gave 3%. But whatever, the 1 point between 481 and 482 is so miniscule.
    (0)

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast