Player
    Character
    Tild Ain
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 80

R20 Showdown quest only gives 1750 marks / 15,000 gil ?

I did all the other crafting class r20 quest and got 2000 marks and 20,000 gil. why do cooks only get 1750 marks and 15,000 gil ?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ruri Valeth
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 90
    Good question, makes no sense.
    (0)
    Signature created by Selli (Thank you!) Glamour is the true end game. My favorite FFXIV screenshots and fanart collection: nihil242.tumblr.com

I'm a rank 37 CUL (1 above the rank you need to buy everything at guild) I've bought everything. I have a spare 28k guild marks. While I do see your point, I'm pretty sure 250 marks and 5k gil isn't that big of a deal
    (1)
    Real Men of Final Fantasy XI: Mr. Manthra - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3y7YrvSjxDg

Player
    Character
    Tild Ain
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 80
    I could care less about the marks, I'm 3 books away from having all the training books for every class. I just posted it because the reward was less than all the other r20 class quest.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Haru Miaru
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 60
    I think its because you didnt choose palmecia as your first choice.
    I chose good old pamy and got 2000marks and 20,000g
    How do I know? because i did the 20+30 quest and bought a book and have not done any guild leves
    (0)

Player

I believe that there are a few class quests with variable rewards values based on the decisions and actions made throughout the quest. I think the goldsmith storyline quest also has one where you can be given reduced marks and gil for not being successful in making enough of the requested item.
    (0)

Player

when i did it, it gave me 2000.....

Player
    Character
    Sterling Cooper
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    I did the quest a few hours ago. I had 3,025 guild marks before I did the r20 quest (I checked because I was trying to get fishcleaning training). Upon completion it told me I got 1,750 points and I was pissed. I checked my total and had 5,025. Apparently there is a text error.
    (0)