Player
    Character
    Asura Dusk
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50

i70 PvP Gear Vs Myth/Allagan Gear

I can't find any math done on this yet. But was wondering if anyone know what's really worth getting and what's not when comparing the two.

As well as the Wolf Mark Math for when you reach 30 if you havent spent any from 1 -30
    (0)
    Last edited by Tweedle_dee; 12-20-2013 at 02:40 PM.

Player
    Character
    Soulscare Thrynn
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    It's going to take someone smater than me to give you a full number crunch... However, my BRD is iLvl71, when I equip full iLvl55 Morale gear, the difference is huge. I can survive for far longer than normal.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Asura Dusk
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulscare View Post
    It's going to take someone smater than me to give you a full number crunch... However, my BRD is iLvl71, when I equip full iLvl55 Morale gear, the difference is huge. I can survive for far longer than normal.
    Ya am near all i90 so I can't compare myself to you.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Shinigami Soul
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Carpenter Lv 50
    you noticed you take less damage. what are your observations on your dps?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Mi Joker
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 58
    Quote Originally Posted by ShinigamiB06 View Post
    Actually, when I was running around as my BLM, my DPS increased quite a bit. 800 normal Fire 3 hits to 1k hits average. That's just with the craftable weapon and accessory's.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Comicbook Guy
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    so I55 is better than 90 lvl gear?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Soulscare Thrynn
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    I didn't do any real comparisons, however I hear that the crafted weapon is better. That said, if you're unable to craft it yourself, I'd recommend using your PvE weapon until you have 2.75k Wolf Marks saved for the iLvl70 weapon.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Shinigami Soul
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Carpenter Lv 50
    I didn't do any real comparisons, however I hear that the crafted weapon is better. That said, if you're unable to craft it yourself, I'd recommend using your PvE weapon until you have 2.75k Wolf Marks saved for the iLvl70 weapon.
    nah i got a capped carpenter so i can craft it myself. i have a few other capped crafting classes so i can do more than just the weapon.

thing is im literally 15 myths away from my zenith lance, so it kinda bums me out that to think that its not really the best weapon for pvp. i really wanted to show it off.

and theres also the fact that i dont really wanna try to get all that pvp gear unless i know its better than zenith + full dl.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Soulscare Thrynn
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    nah i got a capped carpenter so i can craft it myself. i have a few other capped crafting classes so i can do more than just the weapon.

thing is im literally 15 myths away from my zenith lance, so it kinda bums me out that to think that its not really the best weapon for pvp. i really wanted to show it off.

and theres also the fact that i dont really wanna try to get all that pvp gear unless i know its better than zenith + full dl.
    In that case, I'd hold off spending your myth until we have some real numbers. (Unless you need your Zenith for PvE of course)
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Wyra Lyehga
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    I went from mostly i90 gear to the i55 pvp gear. You definitely take less damage, and I don't really notice any change in damage. I still use my +1 Bow for now, but I will be getting the lvl 70 pvp bow next. If you can get the gear without spending too much, you should go for it.
    (0)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast