Character
    Kal El
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50

Rowena's Tokens

Any idea how you get them?

Killed Garuda EM and now working on Titan. Think we need to do all 3 primals to get the tokens or am I missing something?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Estelle Arwen
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Kill all 3 extreme primals then a new quest will appear in The Waking Sands, Once you complete it you will obtain 3 tokens, however to complete said quest you have to clear all 3 extreme primals meaning you need to kill each one twice in order to get your first weapon o_O
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Diamond Lex
    World
    Ultima
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleSphinx View Post
    Kill all 3 extreme primals then a new quest will appear in The Waking Sands, Once you complete it you will obtain 3 tokens, however to complete said quest you have to clear all 3 extreme primals meaning you need to kill each one twice in order to get your first weapon o_O
    Correct. You're meant to master the run perfectly not paying the run (at least it's the dev's attempt)
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kal El
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    LOL

It's like CT unlock quest - "Phew just 3.5 hours camping 2 FATEs. Wonder what is next? Ohhh yay another 2 FATEs" but just on a more heart aching scale! Haha
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kal El
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Although I did find Titan EM really fun! Got it past the heart phase and then started dying off but still really like it! Maybe it's because my group didn't take every landslide and plume to the face haha
    (0)