Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Starlight Celebration Screenshot Contest (NA) - Discussion Thread

Please feel free to use this thread to discuss the Starlight Celebration Screenshot Contest and practice submitting your entries.

The full contest details and rules can be found here.

When you are ready to make your entry, please do so by posting in the entry thread.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Megaius Chaosti
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 80
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Megaius Chaosti
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 80
    Above the picture, this is my first time for posting the picture. Anyway, beside that, here one is my best one. This is Megaius' "Merry Christmas"... or should I say, "Happy Starlight Celebration"!

(3)

Player
    Character
    Devils Lawyer
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    I love how people are still unable to properly read a 3 sentence long post as to where to post their submissions.

As much as these contests are nice and all, isnt it about time we had a shot at winning something other then that same necklace all the time?

It gets rather pointless to those allrdy owning it to do these contests.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Reika Nikaidoh
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 74
    Quote Originally Posted by Devils_Lawyer View Post
    I love how people are still unable to properly read a 3 sentence long post as to where to post their submissions.

As much as these contests are nice and all, isnt it about time we had a shot at winning something other then that same necklace all the time?

No, because others that have not won it yet would like a turn at it to.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Dark Killer
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    The snowmen took me in as their own.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Cyn Theia
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Devils_Lawyer View Post

Please don't try to speak for any of the other ~900 players that already own it. I believe the point of the contest -as well as each of the others before and beyond this one- is to have fun and share with SE some proof that we're enjoying the seasonal events they bring us.

Side note: (I love how "people" are still unable to properly read the very first sentence of the post in this thread... Particularly this part)
    Please feel free to use this thread to discuss the Starlight Celebration Screenshot Contest and practice submitting your entries.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Cyn Theia
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Megaius View Post
    Above the picture, this is my first time for posting the picture. Anyway, beside that, here one is my best one. This is Megaius' "Merry Christmas"... or should I say, "Happy Starlight Celebration"!
    I would go for "Happy Starlight Celebration" only because that's what the event is actually called... But I don't think the caption decides whether you win or not xD Its just a fun addition to the post.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Devils Lawyer
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    I understand some people do contest for contest sake.

But when the first competition came i got the feeling that we were going to win something unique that X amount of players would own and thats it.

Not for it to comeback as a replay over and over till most players end up having one.

Some diversity in prizes wouldnt really be that troublesome.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Cyn Theia
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90
    Well the Free Company Recruitment contest will reward all members in 10 FCs of every server with the necklace... Assuming the larger free companies win, that will give a majority of players the necklace, and once that happens, they'll probably come up with a new item and bounce back between the two while more and more items come out... I agree that 3 contests in a row with the same prizes seems redundant, but I don't think its in SE's best interest to make any new rewards entirely exclusive after the controversial Legacy 'reward' thing at launch...
    (0)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast