Player
    Character
    Uriah Nool
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50

Bitter Snow and Yellow Moon? :'C

There's a level 2 quest in Ul'Dah regarding Bitter Snow and Yellow Moon NPC's. Bitter Snow has been waiting in one spot for Yellow Moon for a long time, and the quest is to go and find her and see what's up. Turns out Yellow Moon is late because she is looking for something decent to wear. Bitter Snow was afraid she wasn't showing up because he felt he wasn't dressed nicely enough for her. A very poetic quest.

But...

The quest never ends. I talk to Yellow Moon and find out why she is late, but I never have the chance to relay that message to Bitter Snow. The quest ends and he's still waiting for her, and she's till trying on clothes - and they're both still worried about the other. Is this going to be a perpetual missed connection throughout the entirety of FFXIV? I can't stand to think they're never going to know about each other.
    (4)
    "There's a time when a man needs to fight, and a time when he needs to accept that his destiny is lost, that the ship has sailed, and that only a fool would continue. The truth is, I've always been a fool."

Player
    Character
    Jellybean Fyth
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80
    Seconded! Every time I pass Bitter Snow I talk to him in the hopes that he's finally figured out where Yellow Moooooooon is at!

We need resolution! They're a cute couple.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Vin Fyrerun
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    When Yellow Moon was reintroduced in the Hildebrand quest, I thought it was going to add some closure to that earlier quest line as well. Alas it did not!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Azia Merot
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 51
    If they got married would she be Yellow Snow?
    (4)