Player
    Character
    Veind Aethervale
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulathskullsplitter View Post
    And as a sidenote why doesnt the timer screen in game show any useful timers like when dailies reset? It only shows gc supply mision in timer and leve allowance timer.
    It resets every day. Timer for cooldown is not 24 hours from the last time you finish the dailies, it resets every day (00:00 server time). Timer would be good for a system that requires X hours cooldown from the last time you finish the dailies.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Tzar Uck
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50

Ditto this..

Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    • Rank 1
      Cap for the number of quests that can be accepted for Amalj’aa each day: 3
      Cap for the number of quests that can be accepted for Sylph each day: 3
    • Rank 2
      Cap for the number of quests that can be accepted for Amalj’aa each day: 6
      Cap for the number of quests that can be accepted for Sylph each day: 6

At rank 1, you’ll only be able to do three Amalj’aa quests and three Slyph quests, but once you reach rank 2 you can split them up as you like. For example, you can do four Amalj’aa quests and then do only two Slyph quests. However, the total amount of beast tribe quests that you can undertake each day will be six.
    The above post was explained the best and its correct. SE needs to come up with a way to check your RANK status and also have an Alarm Warning.
    To prompt you that your allowance is about to expire.
    What a waste it will be not to use these ...
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Umo Heima
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Orophin View Post
    The pre-req for being able to take the quests is clearing Stone Vigil, a level 41 dungeon. After that, as mentioned above, the quest requirements are level 42 for Sylphs and 43 for Amalj'aa.
    Just to clarify, in order to unlock and enter Stone Vigil you have to progress on main scenario quests and accept In Pursuit of the Past quest from Alphinaud.
    (0)
    English is not my mother language. I'm trying to do my best, so please don't be rude...

¡Únete a la Comunidad en español de FFXIV en MeWe!
    https://mewe.com/join/ffxivesp

Player
    Character
    Arc Jurado
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulathskullsplitter View Post
    What time do these reset each day? Is it the same time coil and myth reset on mondays? which for me is 10am cst.

And as a sidenote why doesnt the timer screen in game show any useful timers like when dailies reset? It only shows gc supply mision in timer and leve allowance timer.
    I believe it's that same time but every day. I logged in only an hour prior to that and mine had not reset yet.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Danira Sunspear
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Flonne View Post
    How are the quests unlocked? I tried going to the GC and did not get any starter quest.
    Did you bother having even a cursory glance at the patch notes? It tells you exactly where to pick them up.. *sigh
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kura Gari
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by aray0002 View Post
    SE needs to come up with a way to check your RANK status
    Reputation tab under the character screen.

Player
    Character
    Kirila Fortuna
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 46
    Quote Originally Posted by Umo View Post
    Just to clarify, in order to unlock and enter Stone Vigil you have to progress on main scenario quests and accept In Pursuit of the Past quest from Alphinaud.
    I'm was really looking forward to doing these quests, but I'm disappointed that I'll have to complete the Stone Vigil dungeon first. Had a look at the run through notes and I'm pretty sure I'm not skilled enough to complete it, so I'll have to give the beastmen quests a miss.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    C'mohn Nunh
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 60
    Sylph Vendor helps you level Weaver (Thread and cloth)
    Amaal'ja Vendor helps you level Armorer/Blacksmith (Ingots, plates, rivets, and rings)
    (0)

Character
    Tiggy Te'al
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 53
    Less fates in daily beastmen quests please. This should be content that we log in for and knock out relatively fast. Fates just make me sit there until it pops. I find this to be a great waste of time. If you want me to fight something couldn't it be done like a Leve instead?
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Orophin Calmcacil
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Marito View Post
    I'm was really looking forward to doing these quests, but I'm disappointed that I'll have to complete the Stone Vigil dungeon first. Had a look at the run through notes and I'm pretty sure I'm not skilled enough to complete it, so I'll have to give the beastmen quests a miss.
    Stone Vigil is required to complete the main story, so it's probably something you'd want to eventually do if you want to be able to experience most of the game. It's really not that bad of a dungeon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiggy View Post
    Less fates in daily beastmen quests please. This should be content that we log in for and knock out relatively fast. Fates just make me sit there until it pops. I find this to be a great waste of time. If you want me to fight something couldn't it be done like a Leve instead?
    Guess I've just been lucky. I haven't gotten a FATE as a daily quest yet.
    (0)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast