Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Player
    Character
    Firzen Sccabea
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    If I understand correctly, you first have to beat the EX primals in the new story quest. Then you unlock the quest which allows you to beat them for tokens?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    I'shtola Maqa
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by SeraviEdalborez View Post
    Have to kill all 3 as part of the questline. It's like A Relic Reborn except you don't pick the weapon until you turn in the tokens.
    Are you certain? I thought we just need to do the hm Primals not the ex ones
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lukahn Gatea
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by quieren View Post
    It is an option as a reward for the quest line for beating all 3...All three are easy and require little talent to kill. If its easy everyone will have said weapon and in turn makes it not so special. All three fights are tuned for people in darklight gear, they just need something between their ears to dodge the same mechanics over and over and over.
    The problem with this is that finding a full group of 8 people that meet this criteria is near impossible.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lemon Nate
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Maero View Post
    lol kill all the hm. The weapons are i90 for a reason and that is you need to kill all the EX within a week to repeat the quest that gives 3 tokens to turn in for them.

Player
    Character
    Katchii Soilsiu
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 60
    Think you're confusing the Relic quest with the Extreme Primal Weapon token quest.

Relic quest still requires you to defeat all the Hard Mode Primals.

The Extreme Primals have an associated quest that awards tokens. You can then use those tokens to choose an ilevel 90 weapon/ shield. Most weapons take 3 tokens, with the exception of the PLD sword, PLD shield and Caster shield which cost, 2, 1 and 1 token respectively.

Hope that clears it up.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    N'hara Tia
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 80
    http://xivdb.com/?quest/66734/To-Tussle-with-Gods

After players have killed Garuda EX, Titan EX, and Ifrit EX in their respective unlock quests, the above quests is presented next. Players have each of the ritual foci they received at the end of the prior quests returned and sent to Rowena to exchange the three foci for three tokens. These tokens can then be used as currency for the i90 weapons available from Laraina (the same NPC that deals in gear paid for via tokens earned from the Behemoth and Odin FATEs). She also provides this next quest: http://xivdb.com/?quest/66845/Primal-Focus

This is the repeatable quest that allows the player to earn 3 more tokens (please note that the xibdb page for the quest erroneously says that only 1 token is given as a reward; the proper reward is shown on the information page for that quest on the lodestone: http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodest...t/66896b15b94/ ). The quest does not have to be completed in 1 weeks time. You can take as long as you need to complete the quest objectives, it just takes 1 week in order for the quest to become available once more.
    (11)
    Last edited by Nahara; 01-11-2014 at 09:53 AM.

Player
    Character
    Crystal Twilight
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by quieren View Post
    It is an option as a reward for the quest line for beating all 3...All three are easy and require little talent to kill. If its easy everyone will have said weapon and in turn makes it not so special. All three fights are tuned for people in darklight gear, they just need something between their ears to dodge the same mechanics over and over and over.
    They might seem easy but not when someone rage quits all the time! So I'm still stuck on this stupid Titan EX. They need to add a longer penalty or something. I would even say 12-24hrs for repeat offenders. and that is also even needed for CT/ST/WoD if someone get or doesn't get their drop they also leave!

Repeat offenders Just for the bigger raids and trials! and Primals
    Like if they rage quit 3 times it would be 1hr , if rage quits 3 more times another 1hr is added and 1hr keeps getting added if they keep rage quitting and maybe it resets ever week or something.
    (0)
    Last edited by gtasthehunter; 04-19-2015 at 02:46 PM.
    We need a setting to auto use Aetheryte Tickets ~ An amount set by the players like set to 500 Gil if a teleport cost over that amount it will auto-use a ticket!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2