Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23
    Player
    Character
    Fay Son'kur
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    I'm not really sure that I agree although parts of me feel like I do. I understand that that the roulettes were made to have higher leveled classes to come in with the lower classes and help them go through DF faster, however, I also think that it is a good idea to go through a roulette together with others. It would be a fun idea!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Xine Xero
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 60
    I find most of this to be quite entertaining honestly, people jumping straight to the "MMO means playing with others and you dont want to play with others? wth?" yet to be honest, it IS an MMO and these people DO want to play it with others, however they simply want to play it at their own pace with people they prefer doing stuff with. I do solo dungeons all the time with people I don't know and it doesn't bother me in the least, however there are times when I'd prefer to simply grab a few people off my flist or out of my ls/fc and just jump into roulettes and get em done and over with asap. Lets face it, DPS queue times are ridiculously long most of the time, while some of us have the option of playing other jobs, we aren't that great at them and what happens then? We get yelled at for not being the absolute best player in the world for failing at doing something because we're doing a roulette on a job we don't play as a main job. Look a bit further outside the box before coming in with close minded ideas and conclusions before completely understanding what people are trying to say.
    (0)

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23