Player
    Character
    Ahnya Warthain
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50

PvP good enough still could have been better

i actually done a few matches and i thought the pvp was definetly a change of pace very much needed in the game...

saying this im looking at sleep spammers, having multiple classes casting sleep on you is the worst thing you can have in pvp, you can basically complely negate the match to a full team with a good cleric, becomes worst when you have a few other blm's in your team just doing that, sleep sleep sleep.... then go to kill whatever primary target you feel right with, follow the next and the next and the last... sleep in PVP and i say again PVP, needs tweaking... i though about lowered duration, lets say sleep atm is 40 seconds, second is 20, third will be 10 ... this case shouldnt be hapenning, its hsould be something like this... 1st sleep 15 seconds, 2nd sleep 8, 3rd sleep immune for the next 15 seconds.... this already happens if you stun to much the same character for a while you cant stun him... all i think it should be done is something similar...
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Lieoney Strafe
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Your thread is misleading. Seems you think pvp wont improve and is forever dead >.> you can't get gear res and materi few res. Don't make a final call based on your first matches.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kam Varrin
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Or they could make big CCs have big CDs like every other mmo. 20 sec sleep? 5m cooldown!
    (0)