Player
    Character
    Hao Nam
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Miner Lv 90

A New Concept for Eureka

I would like to have this concept added in Eureka.

Reward to hunt "Mischevious Players"

Background: There are many occasions when a player (a group of players) likes to troll other players by pulling a high-level monster with an area of effect damage onto their camp. As a result, the whole group wiped. This constitutes as a mischevious deed.

Current solution: Report these players for griefing. The GM will investigate and may/not take action.

Future solution: Allows the player to mark those players as "Mischevious Players". Once they accumulated up to 50+ marks, they will have their player status changed to "killable player" that can be hunt by any player within the instance. This status will reset every week.

This future solution creates a sense of justice and punishes those griefing players for whatever reason(s). This will shift the dynamic of needing GM to review/pass judgment into the hands of the player-based community.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Dugu Qiubai
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 90
    Bwahahaha... I think you're being sarcastic, but something like this would be fun...
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Viertes Oscurita
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 60
    Yes, please. It would definitely be fun to plunder the crystals out of the "killable players" lol.

...Except that these pulls are inevitable when lots of players are marching like a swarm, so there's the problem of discerning intentional from accidental pulls.

While I'm at It, I also have another suggestion: Have a boss that constantly changes its element and spams FATE wide AoE every minute or two, If you fail to rotate the Magia board in time, you're dead.
    (0)
    Last edited by LostLogia4; 03-19-2018 at 06:22 PM.

Player
    Character
    Tiniel Cerulis
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 80
    Players should report the players who camp, not the ones who pull mobs on them. I cant bear those camping guys. Do nothing and just hit the NM and pull the reward whereas everything could go faster if everyone was participating. I don't get their logic. Its like "Well I'm losing my time here so let's lose even more time by doing nothing ! YAY !"

Else, OP suggestion is a PvP suggestion, not PvE. And well, killable players is something that will never make it to FFXIV in PvE (they will never mix PvP/PvE)
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Hao Nam
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Miner Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinibou View Post
    (they will never mix PvP/PvE)
    Was this the core structure of FFXIV or speculation from past games? I recalled FFXI has Ballista in PVE zone.

I don't think they will limit this option unless there is no want from the players. If there is then they will definitely consider this enhancement.
    (0)