Thread: pld vrs warrior

Player
    Character
    Taal Kheru
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Carpenter Lv 60
    PLD always apply their damage debuff with their enmity combo, so having a PLD main tank makes so much more sense. Having the war OT, you can maintain the Slash Debuff and Damage Debuff without having to worry about using BB combo to hold hate.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ahri Godspell
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    well as far as ive learned while tanking/playing everyone i know agree that the PLD is easier to play than the War and that is was purposefully build as such.

also i do believe that WARs will be more viable now in endgame content as of 2.1

I dont think though that WARs will be replacing the PLD any time soon, and this patch pretty much just evens the 2 classes out. and there will be alot more PLD/WAR combos in the endgame now than before. but well even before the patch at least tun 1-4 wasnt really that much of a problem as a WAR,
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Davkis Wincott
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    still def a nice combo now as for pvp i got my money on pld vrs a warrior hehehe
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Haeen Kazerith
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Giantbane View Post
    As opposed to the DMG debuff PLD has always provided?
    They stack so...what is your point?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Abzoluut Abzoluut
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Davkis View Post
    sorry just waiting for the maintenance to be done. well if warriors do become better then it is then before i hope we wont get anymore warrior qq that they are so weak
    Have you played warrior? Seems like you just want to kill some time and made a thread. While I don't always agreed with how people expressed themselves about in this case the WAR job, I do think it was justified.

Funny thing now that PLD's started their 'qq' because warrior got buffed. I have yet to see an MMO where the PVE community applauds buffs for their fellow raiders..
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Davkis Wincott
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    who was qqing atleast i wasnt. my made that statement bout qqing warriors cause now atleast if they do die they cant qq anymore cause they have no more excuses. and i have played warrior i don't like it. i prefer pld tanking way compared to warrior. also i did state my friend owns a warrior and he tells me that pld will still be best for main tank even with the buffs.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Abzoluut Abzoluut
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 70
    Yes, that has been said for over 100 times now, hence 'another one of these'. xD

I main both. I also believe PLD will be the tank in most cases. However, the gap has been closed by a very large margin which is good!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kori Fleming
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Puresin View Post
    anyone got timer on SP debuff? Is Se debuff the same or was it increased (I hope)
    It's 20 seconds and it's insane.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2