Character
    Luna Nattvind
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuichi View Post
    This is NOT Wow.
    No, but I can assure you that this is the reality with some premade groups. Not the really good ones though, but the tryhard-core groups.
    (5)
    Learn, explore, and think for yourself. Make your choices, take actions, and let yourself be free.

Player
    Character
    Gilraen Bior
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 70
    I play a summoner and, honestly, I rarely used thunder. I mostly used the main three DoT that come with arcanist and Fester with Bane if there's a group and the tank doesn't suck. I don't use Tridisaster, though, as that just makes the pet stop attacking... Now Blizzard, that I welcome. We so need more viable AoE spells on summoner, Ruin II and Miasma II are the only 'effective' ones we have and that's being generous with the term 'effective'.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Lunaa Moon
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 70
    I have a BLM with DL and Relic BUT I will rage so hard if people try to kick me. I prefer playing SMN and I avoid BLM at all costs (even DPS ones hurhur). We'll (SMN) do just fine. Stop going on like the sky is falling down!

(With each thread that goes on about SMN, my opinion is leaning more towards "GET OVER IT")
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Luna Nattvind
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by ninthfantasy View Post
    I have a BLM with DL and Relic BUT I will rage so hard if people try to kick me. I prefer playing SMN and I avoid BLM at all costs (even DPS ones hurhur). We'll (SMN) do just fine. Stop going on like the sky is falling down!

(With each thread that goes on about SMN, my opinion is leaning more towards "GET OVER IT")
    Agree with this. All classes will see nerfs and buffs over the time in this game (even though the mnk buff is beyond me but w/e, that is a completly nother tread) and kicking a member from a static because they are not FotM is in my opinion bad.
    (0)
    Learn, explore, and think for yourself. Make your choices, take actions, and let yourself be free.

Character
    Aerostein Epitaph
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoAmon View Post
    Seriously though, who is in his/her right mind will kick a good player/friend/fc m8 because his/her job got nerfed...that is just stupid.
    You sir, would be surprised. Unfortunately, I know more than a few people who would do that.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rain Whiterose
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 80
    Considering everyone (even BLMs, lol) is claiming their class is being nerfed to the point of uselessness (or not buffed enough and is still useless) and nobody will ever bring them, I wonder who everybody will bring to dungeons and raids? 4 WARs for WP? 8 WARs for Coil?
    (5)
    Last edited by BlueMage; 12-16-2013 at 03:40 PM.

Player
    Character
    Cesil Rapture
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuichi View Post
    Did you guys try virus pretending it had 60sec cd?
    Yeah, we had no issues with that either
    (0)

Character
    Kicking Wolf
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMage View Post
    4 WARs for WP? 8 WARs for Coil?
    1 war 3 monks for WP and 4 war (they got heals) and 4 monks/drgs for coil.

Everyone else got super minor barley anything nerfs and they are screaming. My guess is they are all bads.

If that really is 10% of a smns damage which sounds like a lot of BS to me... but lets go into make believe land for a bit...

Lets say for now we have...

Mnk 400 dps
    blm 400 dps
    Smn 400 dps
    Brd 400 dps

10 minute fight = 960,000 damage

Lets look at the nerfed omg smn is useless now numbers...

Mnk 400 dps
    blm 400 dps
    Smn 360 dps
    Brd 400 dps

10 minute fight = 936,000 damage

960,000 - 936,000 = 24,000 damage

24,000 / 1,560 = 15.3 seconds

15 secs in a 10 minute long fight is nothing. If you are getting booted its because people don't like you.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Captnyan Meowpants
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 70
    If a static really needs to run an optimal composition for coil and will kick people out to that end it's a static of bad players. They're compensating.

Same goes for pugs as well. If they insist on the best possible composition they are way more insecure about their own ability than you want in a group.
    (0)
    Last edited by SarcasmMisser; 12-16-2013 at 04:21 PM.

Player
    Character
    Ryios Locke
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 68
    Hmm... 2 blm's is preferred now, not even considering the incoming patch. BLM are crazy DPS and even more so after the patch.

TBH, I have been playing since launch and haven't seen a single smn in a bcb static group. Our FC doesn't even have a DPS SMN. What SMN's we do have, they are sch's and they don't dps, ever. And of the other smn's we do have they only go SMN to SR wp/ak.

Just saying, they were in a bad spot before this nerf, now they are in a really bad spot.
    (1)

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast