Page 31 of 175 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Flame Colonel
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 70
    They say 3 month... time for next patch.... migth as well delay housing till next patch
    (17)

Player
    Character
    Cesil Rapture
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Xellos2099 View Post
    They say 3 month... time for next patch.... migth as well delay housing till next patch
    Yeah >.< Even when I do get that much I certainly would not spend it on those ridiculous prices. Sigh...can't believe FC house is going to be a waste.
    (12)

Player
    Character
    Rori Uguu
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Weaver Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteDragon View Post
    And yet they've stated that their HARD DATA that THEY HAVE BECAUSE IT'S THEIR GAME AND THEY HAVE ACCESS TO IT shows that people still have absurd amounts of gil.

And you have no idea how many housing areas there will be. I think it's ridiculous that you're saying they're just being cheap and stuff considering how many servers this game already uses and how much money they could easily save using a basic instance system or peer to peer system like Nexon does with half of their games.
    Honestly, who do you think has the majority of the gil in most servers, honest hard working players? The same players that kept getting banned at release for having millions of gil? So then you could say they weren't honest because they were investigated and banned, ok, there are still plenty of RMT in almost every server, not to mention all the exploits and hacks like the retainer bell debacle. In legacy servers sure, people had 2 years to make lots of gil in 1.0 even if everyone's money got reduced by one 0, but some people might not remember the Atomos exploit that allowed anyone to make easy millions by NPCing Grand Company potions. So now the whole playerbase in general is getting punished for either the exploits of a group of people or for actually working hard and saving up in anticipation to a very advertised and hyped feature? That doesn't seem fair at all.

Also peer to peer systems might be acceptable for F2P companies in their free games but you know, this is a P2P game and I think people deserve better service for their sub money, that's one of the reasons a lot of us are paying a subscription in the first place. I'm really sorry other people have a different opinion then yours and you really like this game and feel offended when someone tells you it has some flaws, but there are better ways to improve this game, what you're doing is not a good way to help neither the devs or the game, let alone the players.
    (11)
    Last edited by Roris; 12-17-2013 at 09:27 AM. Reason: typo

Player
    Character
    Carmine Cavatina
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteDragon View Post
    Welcome to a long term goal, that's what they are, and there's plenty of people who enjoy them.

Some people don't enjoy hand outs. Some people enjoy working for their stuff, some people enjoy saying "I have this thing that nobody else has!" and you know what? That doesn't exist in this game right now. Housing is a way for people who want a reason to keep playing after they clear the story or beat a dungeon to play. Right now I log in once a week to clear BC and then I stop playing. Now I'll log in daily to do quest and look around for how I can make money at the market and contribute to my guild's long term goal of making money for a house.
    Absolutely right. In fact, I think they should restrict all the new dungeons until you've completed the old AT LEAST 1000 times each. People need long term goals right?
    (29)

"We're all different. But there's something kind of fantastic about that isn't there?"
    "I'm tired of being polite about something that matters so much" ~ Joss Whedon
    "The person who says that the only way to please them is to restrict options for others is, if you ask me, the onewho deserves it least." ~ David Gaider
    "Sorry for the inconvenience, we're trying to change the world." ~ The Protester

Player
    Character
    Copain Chevalier
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Armorer Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by TrystWildkey View Post
    Question for everyone saying that the housing prices are just fine and a 'goal' to work towards:

How do you feel about the loot lock outs on CT??
    I'm fine with it, it's a reason for me to keep coming back to that place past day one (When without the limit I'd have gotten everything).
    (2)

Character
    Noel Kreiss
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Babydoll View Post
    Yeah >.< Even when I do get that much I certainly would not spend it on those ridiculous prices. Sigh...can't believe FC house is going to be a waste.
    FC's themselves are getting screwed in the ass anyways.
    You guys can't even have full pre-made CT party till next patch.
    Now housing is just shat up.
    Housing to me, is too early to be released then. As Xellos said, might as well just wait till the next patch
    since it's obtainable 3 months later...who's to say that? We're already nearly a month late of 2.1.
    What a damn joke this turned out to be. They release stuff half-assed is what's happening
    NP, wait till next time! Man.
    (9)

Player
    Character
    Arkista Valentine
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 60
    THIS DOES NOT COMBAT RMTing! Not saying someone would actually buy $18k IRL worth of Gil. But is it easier for someone to spend $30 on 1mil that takes 1 day to get or 1mil that takes 50 days @20k per day?

So regardless of how much RMT Gil that is still left, There will always be Buyers and will always be Gil Sellers.

They should have done something different for housing if they really Wanted to Combat RMTing, like make the housing obtainable From Quests and FC Credits ( and not 20million credits).
    (7)

Player
    Character
    Copain Chevalier
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Armorer Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Roris View Post
    now the whole playerbase in general is getting punished for either the exploits of a group of people or for actually working hard and saving up in anticipation to a hardly advertised feature? That doesn't seem fair at all.
    They never once claimed that the prices will never change in the game's future, Yoshi only specifically said that he wants to drain money away from uber rich people who can just buy anything they want like it's nothing.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Links Childhood
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Carpenter Lv 51
    Quote Originally Posted by cainejw View Post
    WhiteDragon, more like WhiteKnight, am I right? You just keep on defending their bad decision. I'm sure you'll be looked upon favorably as you continue to prove how awesome and cool and awesome you are!
    Especially when he is by himself in mor done shouting for party cause no one plays anymore. Still wont have a house then either.

FFXIV 3.0. Can I have it?
    (6)
    Last edited by Linkschildhood; 12-17-2013 at 09:22 AM. Reason: wrong words stupid phone

Player
    Character
    Faris Leonhart
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 61
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex View Post
    ...There's a big...BIG difference here...between 1.0 and just one aspect of an already successful game.
    FFXIV 1.0 is above 2.0 when it comes to immersion, but 2.0 is above 1.0 when it comes to many other things! i just wish they could take that point from 1.0 then 2.0 will be the best online game beside FFXI <3
    (5)

Page 31 of 175 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast