World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Meleena View Post
    What? Let me guess?
    You got complaints?
    Typical on these forums :P
    Start saving money instead of complaining.
    But I guess complaining doesnt require work
    you didn't even look at the list of prices did you? maybe you should. people wanting lower prices on the Legacy worlds that are getting charged insane prices is not wanting it handed to you. why don't you go troll some other thread instead of acting like everyone who doesnt just sit there and take something wants it handed to them
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Meleena Steelheart
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 74
    Dont bring 1.0 into this btw, 1.0 was a broken game, this is only Guild house pricing.
    I am willing to bet that some people WILL by the large lands TODAY, the pricing isnt random, people WILL buy them.

you didn't even look at the list of prices did you? maybe you should. people wanting lower prices on the Legacy worlds that are getting charged insane prices is not wanting it handed to you. why don't you go troll some other thread instead of acting like everyone who doesnt just sit there and take something wants it handed to them
    I have looked at the prices, infact I am on Sargatanas and planning to move on Ragnarok.
    Both of these are like the most expensive servers.
    I will not buy the large lands, I know that I cant (for the moment).
    But I will work towards buying a guild house (small medium all are afordable if I can wait for the prices to drop).

I am not trolling, I am stating the truth, most of you like to complain for free stuff
    Truth hurts
    (0)
    Last edited by Meleena; 12-17-2013 at 05:23 PM.

Player
    Character
    Zohno Reecho
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 70
    Simply, the house is a luxury, there aren't enough for everyone and probably the instance system is not yet available. They are probably going to figure out how people behave when buying these. How should they create new instances? As soon us a specific plot tier/house size is not available anymore or just when all the plots are gone?

If you look at the last img below (an old one, prefilled), there are probably around 30 plots and 3 top tier plot/mansion for each area.
    So from the begin, it was not supposed for every FC to get an house.

(0)
    Last edited by ZohnoReecho; 12-17-2013 at 05:34 PM.

Player
    Character
    Liadan Summerfield
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 70
    There's really no point in trying to reason with Meleena. She wants to call other people names, and has very obviously not read any of the previous posts by myself, at least, as I've outlined exactly what my issues are, in detail, and getting stuff "handed" to me was never something I asked for.

But it's fun to sit on a high horse and look down your nose at other people. Too bad she's making a fool out of herself by not actually reading what people posted. :-\ Oh well, ignorance is bliss. Glad she's not on my server.

Quote Originally Posted by ZohnoReecho View Post
    Simply, the house is a luxury, there aren't enough for everyone and probably the instance system is not yet available. They are probably going to figure out how people behave when buying these. How should they create new instances? As soon us a specific plot tier/house size is not available anymore or just when all the pltos are gone?
    The instance system will come with the housing system. It's already been stated as such. When one housing area fills up, a new instance is created. You are mistaken.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Sublime Prince
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    what happens when you donate a million and a week later the FC kicks you? perhaps a resources management system where mats are used to expand and build the FC vs. gil...... a mats system would help fix the over stock of mats on the ah. Mat prices on the ah that lead to bad undercutting this would stablize better and make a nice economy....just saying Star trek is no uber game but it had a smart system for Fleet and I love the Sim City perspective, please do fix the uber lag issues and the bad fates and lack of fates, and 2 second fates that all that happens is the npcs get targeted and in the way. Suggestions
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Donohebo Honohebo
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 50

Totally In Agreement

I am saddened by the pricing decision because my FC was looking forward to housing and the fun it would provide, but the pricing puts it very far out of our reach. It's just not appealing to go through the weeks of dreary work that would be required to save enough to buy even the smallest property. (After two months of frequent play, I only have 250,000g.) At the moment, most of the other members of the FC I'm in are so disappointed that they're unlikely to continue playing FFXIV. The FC leader has already cancelled his subscription.

I am troubled by the attitude this pricing decision reflects. It seems that this will be a game only for the gil-grinding hard-core elites, and not for the majority of players who simply want a fun, challenging, rewarding game. If there aren't changes that help build community and encourage having fun, I'll be leaving also. It's a shame, because this has the potential to be a marvelous game.
    (7)

Player
    Character
    Meleena Steelheart
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 74
    I know right?
    I remember a time where it took a class 6-7 months to level at max.
    Those were the days...

Now levels are handed to us, might as well start with level 50 characters.
    Comlaining and more complaining might give you a free house you never know.
    Work for it?
    Whats that?
    I dont have time to work! I want them handed to me!
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Donohebo Honohebo
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Meleena View Post
    I know right?
    I remember a time where it took a class 6-7 months to level at max.
    Those were the days...

Now levels are handed to us, might as well start with level 50 characters.
    Comlaining and more complaining might give you a free house you never know.
    Work for it?
    Whats that?
    I dont have time to work! I want them handed to me!
    I don't mind working for things in a game if the work is fun. But my FC friends and I are not interested in grinding boring repetitive FATES and etc. just to earn gil for land.
    (9)

Player
    Character
    Madam Sassafrass
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    This post is so very wonderfully worded, thank you OP. I agree completely.

These prices have made all the people in my small FC leave and join up with a FC that might actually be able to get a house within the first week. There goes my dream of owning my own FC and FC House. . . sigh
    (3)
    dσ yσu вєℓιvє ιη єvιℓ jєℓℓy dσηuтς?____

Player
    Character
    Zohno Reecho
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by LiadansWhisper View Post
    The instance system will come with the housing system. It's already been stated as such. When one housing area fills up, a new instance is created. You are mistaken.
    If you say so. I think none will be able to confirm before a couple of months
    (0)

Page 58 of 175 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 108 158 ... LastLast