Page 10 of 175 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Kidd Ikuto
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    so only 30% of the FCs will get a house on day 1?
    (0)

Character
    Risae Nyan
    World
    Louisoix
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90
    Sadly, i don't believe Square will change anything in these 2 days. But i'm praying to the mighty catgod that they will reconsider.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Eadieni Valefor
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Axing 1 zero would be fine. paying 34m for a large house is something big wealthy FCs can afford. That would drop cheap houses down to around 200k, or 800k on other servers. Something reachable. 2 zeros well... 80k? that's too cheap. And a large FC house shouldn't cost only 3-6m. 20m to 40m is definitely reasonable for the most serious of players.

300 million means only gilbuyers can afford.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    A'muro Nunh
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 34
    I support the 'slice off one zero' notion, either across the board or from the lower-class, small and medium houses. People who aren't/don't want to be in large FCs still need to be able to get a taste of the content. And I imagine many players may be looking at these prices and deciding to save their gil for personal houses down the line. (If I understand that this update deals only with FC housing.)

I can only see the RMTs 'winning' at this rate.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Cesil Rapture
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    You have my support Abrial! Very nice post~
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Carnage Incarnate
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    So huge FCs with tons of crafters and titan sellers are the "main market segmenting" atm?
    (7)

I totally doesn't agree with the change of housing prices. Get in the community. Go in a larger guild where you can put in place a larger financial effort. Basic things, people should just stop to play on their own and cry that it's not suited for them, it was written FC housing since the beginning boys, deal with it
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kupo San
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Culinarian Lv 60
    Thanks for writing this up. I thought it was well worded and thought out. This is really bothering, what seems like, a majority of the player base. I'm hopeful they will come to a resolution. If even the (assumption) top 5% cannot afford or are unwilling to spend that kind of gil, then I don't think SE will keep things the way they are. Perhaps this is just something they did on purpose to see the community's reaction (think of it as a semi-beta test of our reactions) before they make an executive statement saying, "Sorry guys, we meant to drop a zero on all of that. Our <insert position> has horrible hand writing."
    (14)

"Ku~po!"

Player
    Character
    Liadan Summerfield
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 70
    Thanks for the write-up. I'm an officer in a small FC of only about 55 people, most of whom are not at level cap. There's no way we'll ever be able to afford housing as it stands right now - even with those of us who are level capped and crafting working on it. The market on Balmung is already in a free-fall and has been for the past two weeks or so (longer for things like shards and tomestone items). This is going to make things so much worse, which will then make it doubly difficult to generate enough gil to even hope to get a house.

I really can't put into words how sad I am that we're probably not ever going to be able to get a house. It was one of the things I had really looked forward to, and something that was really important for our Free Company (we're an RP Free Company). This news has just completely taken the wind out of our sails, and pretty much has destroyed all excitement about the patch. It's extremely disappointing.
    (12)

Character
    Risae Nyan
    World
    Louisoix
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90
    Anybody here that talks moon and knows what the jps think about the pricing?
    (2)

Page 10 of 175 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast